The Rod of Seven Parts: Kauai Team OOC

Ambrus said:
That seems fine to me. I'm not certain what the various Search checks were for though. Is there a chance the four of us missed something during our three hour search of the Croc's insides?
In a giant-sized crocodile that you guys gutted and searched? There was a chance, yes. Thus the roll.

Voadam said:
To save you having to make more rolls, any time Voadam can take 10 for success (such as DC 12 survival at +3) I'm happy to skip the rolls as an SOP. :)
I did the Survival rolls to see how much time you guys would be able to shave off the gutting of the crocodile.

If the group is able to reach agreement on what your next course of action is to be, I'll be able to forward the IC thread later tonight or Friday. Thus far, choices proposed by various group members seem to be gutting the owlbear and searching the rest of the network of caves. If you will not be gutting the owlbear, please let me know if you're going to venture into the new area beyond the southern doors of the hexagonal chamber or if you'll be spelunking elsewhere.

Or...as players are usually a canny lot...doing something your DM completely and totally will not expect! :D

Voadam

Legend
I just wanted to confirm that my memory of the owlbear stuff was correct, that there was no evidence it came from this rod holding chamber.

The group originally found a squished slug in front of the open iron door and Maelicent tracked the owlbear to the door. The antechamber preceeding the hallway leading to the hexagonal chamber is littered with the owlbear's nest material.

Voadam

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:
The group originally found a squished slug in front of the open iron door and Maelicent tracked the owlbear to the door. The antechamber preceeding the hallway leading to the hexagonal chamber is littered with the owlbear's nest material.

That's roughly what I remembered, a nest area it came out of from outside of the chamber.

One of my children has a fever and flu-like symptoms. I had her at home today, caring for her, and will likely have her out of kindergarten tomorrow as well. Apologies, but until she is well enough to return to school, I will be otherwise occupied and won't be posting.

Remove ads