The Seas of Blood (a piritical game) - Full

IcyCool

First Post
*chuckle* Bart's got himself an audience. I'll get that story rolled out either tomorrow or Saturday, gotta make it up first. :D

Phoenix

First Post
I'd hope to see more constant posts in the game, I like to post once per day (or every two days when I'm tied up). If that's too fast for people just give me a yell.

IcyCool

First Post
Apologies for the lateness of Bart's story, I've been getting "Gateway couldn't be found" errors for the last couple of days. I thought EnWorld was down, but I see that people have posted to it in the last couple of days, so I don't know what was up.

As a result, Bart's story is a bit longer than I originally intended. Also, it is entirely fabricated (a nice way of saying B.S.).

IcyCool

First Post
What.

The.

Hell.

That's it, Bart's next story is going to be how the hold of the Moon Goddess magically filled up with unclaimed gold, and Bart retired as the happy ruler of Lornidunne! ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
IcyCool said:
What.

The.

Hell.

That's it, Bart's next story is going to be how the hold of the Moon Goddess magically filled up with unclaimed gold, and Bart retired as the happy ruler of Lornidunne! ;)
*Goes back to read*

Yes, that will be your next story. Don't forget to mention that Swoops is the head Priest Overseeer of the Sisters of the Order of Matrice.

IcyCool

First Post
I'd just like to point out that the fight Bart is currently embroiled in is on the docks right in front of the Moon Goddess, and that Bart shouted out for help.

Help would be appreciated from anyone who heard him. ;)

Remove ads