The Seas of Blood (a piritical game) - Full

Fenris

Adventurer
IcyCool said:
I'd just like to point out that the fight Bart is currently embroiled in is on the docks right in front of the Moon Goddess, and that Bart shouted out for help.

Help would be appreciated from anyone who heard him. ;)

Um, without looking back I seem to recall that the docks were full and the Moon Goddess had to anchor out and use the long boats........

Bront

The man with the probe
IcyCool said:
I'd just like to point out that the fight Bart is currently embroiled in is on the docks right in front of the Moon Goddess, and that Bart shouted out for help.

Help would be appreciated from anyone who heard him. ;)
An Irate captain summoned me, and I'm on my way.

Phoenix

First Post
Fenris said:
Um, without looking back I seem to recall that the docks were full and the Moon Goddess had to anchor out and use the long boats........

That is correct, a'Shelys is at the ship at the moment (and so out of range), Swoops will arrive when he arrives...

IcyCool

First Post
Fenris said:

Ah yes, I'd forgotten. Well then, where was I? Oh yes, "Back ye cursed fools! Back I say..." :D

Phoenix

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
I'm out of town for the weekend... I'll try to get a post up for Lukda before I leave.

-Hyp.

I'm just going to assume that the day will be spent looking, the events will be occuring on the next day as well Hyp :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Does that mean I don't have to meet Cassandra Tonight, but tomorow night?

Edit: You should edit the thread to say "Calling all players" just to make sure you know who you stil have.

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Does that mean I don't have to meet Cassandra Tonight, but tomorow night?

Edit: You should edit the thread to say "Calling all players" just to make sure you know who you stil have.

Cassandra won't be going anywhere in a hurry ;) gotta let a girl wait on you sometimes... :uhoh:

Remove ads