• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Seas of Blood (a piritical game) - Full

Phoenix

First Post
I love it too.

Ok, I'm gunna call for all PCs to be completed by a date set by Bront (easier since he's supplying me a map). Once that day's been hit I'll make the final selections, as long as everyone has good backstory as well as a purpose on the ship, I see no porblems in selecting you all. If I choose not to pick someone it will based solely on the fact that I don't think that you'd fit into the story I have in mind, nothing personal.

Get into it, I'm hoping to see a crew of 60 PCs manning the ship :p

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm open on the Date. I know there were several people who said they were interested and still have not submitted a character yet though.

I'm open to sometime next week. How does Monday sound to get everything done?

Xael

First Post
I'm still interested, but I'm not home at the weekend, so I figured not to bother posting a character before I see the deadline. Stats-wise, I already have character pretty much ready (Human Rogue 3/Wizard 5), but I don't have a real background yet.

I guess I could finish the character today or tomorrow though...

Bront

The man with the probe
I figured that would give you a bit more time to see what's out there, and once all the characters are submitted you can go though and approve them.

Is the Soarwood ship out of the question since it's Eberron? (X4 the cost, x2 the speed) or it that fine if I can afford it?

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
I figured that would give you a bit more time to see what's out there, and once all the characters are submitted you can go though and approve them.

Is the Soarwood ship out of the question since it's Eberron? (X4 the cost, x2 the speed) or it that fine if I can afford it?

That's fine...

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix said:
That's fine...
Sweet. Is it safe to assume that Phineus was cast off in the mutany with me? That would probably make the most sense (And likely where he got a few of his other followers as well).

I'll try to get to writing everything today.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I've been thinking about the ship and thought maybe one of the magi onboard is a shipright (?Spelling?) Take create wonderous Item and craft shipright with some other spells and skills and you have a great concept. I have this great PDF on magical ship building I could use for more info if anyone is interested.

Hell I may just change my character to this concept.......

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
One thing I'm concerned about - how fast does a super-zippy-fast ship go, and what do we do if it's too fast for an animal companion? :)

If it's likely to be an issue, is it possible to get a Horseshoes of Speed equivalent for swim speed rather than land speed... and would it count against the limit of four permanent items?

-Hyp.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads