• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Seas of Blood (a piritical game) - Full

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Argent Silvermage said:
I've been thinking about the ship and thought maybe one of the magi onboard is a shipright (?Spelling?) Take create wonderous Item and craft shipright with some other spells and skills and you have a great concept. I have this great PDF on magical ship building I could use for more info if anyone is interested.

Hell I may just change my character to this concept.......

There are a couple of nifty ship enhancements in the A&EG. One of my favourites - perfect for a pirate! - is the 'Veil of Obscurity', which makes a vehicle blend into the terrain so it can't be seen...

-Hyp.

Phoenix

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
One thing I'm concerned about - how fast does a super-zippy-fast ship go, and what do we do if it's too fast for an animal companion? :)

If it's likely to be an issue, is it possible to get a Horseshoes of Speed equivalent for swim speed rather than land speed... and would it count against the limit of four permanent items?

-Hyp.

Horseshoes of the Hippocampi? I like...oh, and yes it would count...I like the shipwright/mage idea too!

Bront

The man with the probe
Jonathon Swoops's background has been updated and can be read here. I may still add more, but that's almost a page and a half in Word, and I think that explains almost everything.

As I said before, others could be stranded with him and been on the origional crew.

AmorFati

First Post
I will have to back out of this game; recent events have totally changed my plans for this summer, and I will not be able to be as active here as I thought I would. You guys have fun though, and good luck! I will be keeping an eye on this game, and will perhaps later try to get in, if there is an open spot!

Again, good luck and have fun!

Xael

First Post
I'll start working on my character, but I can assure you that he will have Craft Wondrous Item feat at least. Now, Craft Magical Arms and Armor might be nice too for equipping the whole friggin' crew with magical armament, but maybe not yet... ;)

Magical Shipwright sounds nice, if somebody doesn't mind me applying for that position. Not that there couldn't be more than one, but anyways.

Bront

The man with the probe
Great.

Also, I want to know who in particular plans on donating money towards the ship. As I mentioned earlier, 5000 per person can go a long way. (I intend on donating 10,000. Was pondering more, but with my story, I think it works better if I don't ditch the armor.)

Remove ads