The Second K'ril Incursion (SW Saga, KotOR era) [IC]

drothgery

First Post
Shayuri said:
"Won't do, more likely," Kacela replies calmly. "There are many disciplines of the Dark Side that are inherently corrupt, and corrupting."

OOC: Could you pick a color for Kacela, please?

"Though in this particular case... it took Karil Valera decades to decipher enough of how the Rakata build their machines to begin to build her own. And as much as many Jedi would hate to admit it, that woman was a singular talent -- with the force, with working with technology, and with drawing gifted people to her side. I doubt many of us could have discovered what she did, even we had the inclination." Keda said.

Douane

First Post
Could be, would be, should be - no straight answer forthcoming, why am I not surprised? Throwing both lekku over her shoulders to hide her agitation, Sianni leaned back in her chair and took a moment to regain her composure.

"So let me take an educated guess:

Soldier-boy is our pilot,
the Ithorian Jedi knows stuff about droids,
the 'tin-can' serves as cannon-fodder,
this Jedi is our watchdog
and I am here because I am that good,"

she finished with a smug grin, indicating each one in turn with a flick of her right braintail.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Theta's visor turns towards the Twi'lek but no sound is forthcomming. "....."

After a long stare, he turns his head away muttering "Ori'buyce, kih'kovid." [sblock=translation]'All Helmet, no head.' Mandalorian insult for someone with an overdeveloped sense of authority.[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Douane said:
the Ithorian Jedi knows stuff about droids,
OOC: Tomalor is not a Jedi and has done nothing to indicate his Force adeptness (and its a bit reluctant about that for historical reasons). As far as he's mentioned (previous to thread, I guess), he's a mechanic and expert on droids.

Douane

First Post
Still grinning, Sianni replied to Theta's remark, unfazed by the fact that she didn't have the slightest idea of what the Mandalorian said. Still, it had to be something unflattering.

"Ooh, that's all you got, tin-boy? ... Or is that tin-girl - it is a bit hard to tell. I already feared a lylek might have gotten your tongue."

Satisfied that he finally acknowledged her, Sianni decided to let the matter slide for the moment. There would be time enough later on for some real fun.

Last edited:

Douane

First Post
[sblock=OoC for stonegod]
stonegod said:
OOC: Tomalor is not a Jedi and has done nothing to indicate his Force adeptness (and its a bit reluctant about that for historical reasons). As far as he's mentioned (previous to thread, I guess), he's a mechanic and expert on droids.
Yup, but Sianni's drawing wrong conclusions. "Turn them dark." and that he answered her question whether the droid's weapons might be force-powered (even if the answer itself was inclusive) lead her to believe that he is also a force-user. And since everybody "knows" that the Jedi don't tolerate other force traditions, he "must obviously" be a Jedi, even if an unconvential one. [/sblock]

Zurai

First Post
Hawke snorts at the arrogant Twi-lek's "observation".

"I hope for your sake that was a joke and not the limits of your observational skills. You've already been told I'm the pilot of this little expedition. If that's the best you can come up with for me, you won't last half an hour in uncharted territory."

His rebuke done, he turns back to the officers.

"Over-eagerness aside, I too would like to know when and where we're going."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tomalor cringes when he is called a Jedi. In a deep, yet small voice, he says, "Tomalor no Jedi, good mistress. Tomalor good with tools and droids." He looks nervously at the Jedi in the room, his long head ducking.

Douane

First Post
stonegod said:
Tomalor cringes when he is called a Jedi. In a deep, yet small voice, he says, "Tomalor no Jedi, good mistress. Tomalor good with tools and droids." He looks nervously at the Jedi in the room, his long head ducking.
Oops, must be an Ithorian thing, then. Should have guessed by whole singing aspect. Looking suitably remorseful, Sianni answered with a bow as much as her sitting position would allow her.

"My apology, good sir. I certainly didn't mean to insult you."

Remove ads