The Secret Scion

Someone

Adventurer
Harolk, male human fighter

"Ah, the collar." says Harolk, looking for it in his pockets. "I think I put... yes, here´s it" He holds it just in front of the older dwarf.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Hmm, let me look, oh and what's your name again young man? I don't think I've heard it," Dargon says as he examines the collar. "Oh, I know what this is. This was a popular piece of jewelry about say fifty years ago for some minor nobles. Decoration's a bit unusual, but other than that..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"So, that was either a fashionably late noble goblin, or perhaps they've been doing things like this for a while..." Melphina sort of trails off at that though. Fifty years is a long time for a goblin.

lotuseater

Explorer
Kazan Oleander(Arimart) - Half-Elf Spellthief

"I'm sorry if you missed my introduction earlier. My name is Arimart Pusan, of the Principalities. And I'm quite curious to know if you'd have any idea who might have been interested in perpetrating such a crime?"

OOC: Earlier question that might have been missed, I asked the guards we informed of the crime, if they had heard any news about similar crimes or recent crimes by groups of goblins.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
lotuseater said:
"I'm sorry if you missed my introduction earlier. My name is Arimart Pusan, of the Principalities. And I'm quite curious to know if you'd have any idea who might have been interested in perpetrating such a crime?"

OOC: Earlier question that might have been missed, I asked the guards we informed of the crime, if they had heard any news about similar crimes or recent crimes by groups of goblins.
In regards to the earlier question, the guards hadn't heard of any similar crimes with goblins, but kidnapping is not unknown in Sharn. Those who live in the lower towers are often those that kidnap prosperous people in order to secure large amounts of gold. Most just mug their victims. Some hold out for larger payments from their kin. Goblins have been responsible for some of these crimes, but not recently.

"I run a small moneychanging business and bank, Arimart. I have many people who might try to extract wealth from me, but I don't believe I have any goblins customers. I would have remembered that. So... someone probably hired them to cover their own tracks. As for who, I would need to consult some files... It will take me some time to determine who might have the resources for this kind of opperation. But please, you have done my House a great favor. Please, do me the favor of spending the night. I have many guest rooms, all quite fine, if I do say so myself," Dargon says thoughtfully.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ohhhhh, a soft bed after all those nights on the run sounds divine!" Rayni exults, "I had expected to have to enter Reverie in a gutter or a shanty or something."

lotuseater

Explorer
Kazan Oleander(Arimart) - Half-Elf Spellthief

In dwarven, Kazan responds, "Thank you very much for your hospitality, Master Kundarak. You have more than made up for the kindness we have done you. Please feel free to let me know if there is any service I might do for you in the future."

Someone

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"Hmm, let me look, oh and what's your name again young man? I don't think I've heard it,"

"Call me Harolk" says the warrior trying to look casual.

Dargon says as he examines the collar. "Oh, I know what this is. This was a popular piece of jewelry about say fifty years ago for some minor nobles. Decoration's a bit unusual, but other than that..."

"Then I agree it was not the first time that goblin did something murky, but it´ll sure be the last." Harolk yawns. [/color=silver]2I wanted to go for a walk, but if you insist on keeping us here, I´m for it."[/color]

Remove ads