The Secret Scion

Erekose13

Explorer
"I will join you Harolk." Hxaptos replies.Might as well stick to these people if I need to obtain more of Khyber's favor before travelling to the Far Realm.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Well if Rayni, Sheny and aahh Mel are going to this party I'm going as well" Bail says, his eyes downcast, watching the ale in his cup.

Someone

Adventurer
"You´re either very kind or a bunch of scroungers" says Harolk. "But either way, thank you. But we still have to find that Lorien guy. Or gal. Sometimes it´s difficult to tell with elves."

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Ahh nothing Sheny" Bail says after a moments thought "It's just, you know, hard being the youngest in the group. Everyday I'm feeling different, like my insides are tearing me in different directions. I'm confused. I'm changing, things are happening that I don't understand" he says quietly his voice trembling a little "And then there's Melanie Vega. It's all so confusing"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'd love to go. Parties are always a great time, and a good place to learn things." Mel says.

"It's ok Bail," Mel says, with her soft, reasuring smile. She puts a hand on Bail's shoulder, "Just take your time, and go at your own pace. When you're ready, you'll know, and anyone worth your time will be there for you."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
stonegod said:
"Neat! I make stuff too! Stinky stuff and boomy stuff." He looks down at his feet for a moment. "Sometime I think it'd be neat to be 'forged."
Forge looks at him a moment, and her mouth opens a bit in a smile. Warforged faces are immobile for the most part, but they do what they can with vocal inflection. "It's curious, so many would rather see us dismantled as abominations, and yet you would like to be like us. I think I can speak for us all when I say we like you Tondrek," she says kindly. Heart and Feather nod enthusiastically, and Palette gives the half-orc a toast with his glass.

Tondrek looks again, smiling once more. Him? Naw. Showed up one day. Squeek, squeek. Or, more a metalic squeaking. Well, really, he talks, not squeaks. And reminds me of stuff and junk." Tondrek then cocks his head to the side, as if thinking. "But, one day, I'm going to make stuff. Big stuff." He holds out his hands wide. "I'll make my friends to play with!"
"Really? You know, when they gave us our freedom two years ago, they also shut down the creation forges. Some of us have been trying to figure out how to make more of us, though I think it will take a very long time. We were thinking of going to Xen'drik eventually, that's where the schemas to make us were found, it's rumored."

Someone

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
"I...I'd like to sit this one out. I do not want House Thuranni aware of me if I can help it."

"Pft, dont worry. They´ll be very busy with me, if they find out who... something." says Harolk.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
" I think I can speak for us all when I say we like you Tondrek," she says kindly. Heart and Feather nod enthusiastically, and Palette gives the half-orc a toast with his glass.
The half-orc blushed a bit, claps his hands and giggles happily. "Your the bestest new friends since my other new friends," he says with a backwards glance at the other table.

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"Really? You know, when they gave us our freedom two years ago, they also shut down the creation forges. Some of us have been trying to figure out how to make more of us, though I think it will take a very long time. We were thinking of going to Xen'drik eventually, that's where the schemas to make us were found, it's rumored."
"That'd be neat! Scary schemas and complicated arcane trap mechanisms and crazy cyclopean architecture. Other friends could come too! Some of them are Big and Sour, or Quiet and Lumpy, or Loud and Big, but they're nice! Sorta. Mostly."

Remove ads