The Secret Scion

Ferrix

Explorer
[sblock=Isida]At some point, if she can convince a cadre of her companions, probably Rayni, Mel and Bail to come with her, she'll go to one of the Illuminated Minds meetings. But I was hoping to roleplay that conversation at some point with them when they all get back to their own apartment. Just let us know when we move on from the restaurant.[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
"When is this party anyway?" Bail asks "And my next game is in but two days time, you're all welcome of course. I'll see if I can organise some good seat for you all"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Next game?" Hxaptos looks in askance to Bail. "You had mentioned hard labor or something like that. Have you found your self something more entertaining?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Well, I think I'd like to go too. Just in case something happens, you might need a level head around. And Hxaptos, I think you're right, I really do just need to go to House Jorasco, it won't do me any good if I die from filth fever before the month is out, what an embarassing way to go! Say Mel, did you find anymore out about Terrik? I did a little legwork on him, and you were the one that pointed me in the right direction in the first place. Maybe we could pool our resources?" Arimat say casually, keeping his voice low. "And Rayni, I wouldn't worry about the Houses. Those two are entertainers, not agents of the Aerenal government! The Houses are politically neutral, you know. Don't let them dictate what you can and can't do!" he adds to the elf girl, his expression both mischevious and kind.

~~~

"You do have an interesting collection of friends, that's for certain," Forge remarks as Tondrek points out the party's table. "And if they are interested in going on an expedition, we wouldn't say no to the help. But we have to raise the money for a letter of marque, and they're not cheap. It's also possible... there may be closer sources for what we seek. We're going to be doing some research and fund-raising, as there's no sense going off all different directions at once. If you want to join us, or ask your friends if they'd be interested in a trek to foreign lands, please just ask," she adds.

~~~

The group can finish up their conversations and then move their little get-together back to Bail's apartment (though some people may prefer to go to other places).

OOC: I believe Shenystari has something she wants to talk to Rayni and Mel about, and visa versa. And if anyone wants to set up further meetings/conversations at Bail's place or otherwise, go ahead.

Bront

The man with the probe
"No, I didn't find anything, but we can see what we can come up with togeather, it's always good to pool resources." Mel says to Arimart

[sblock=Sheny, Rayni, Mel]"Sheny, you wanted to talk to us?"[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I know they aren't agents of the government, Arimart, but I'm only safe so long as no one knows where I am. If I am recognised by any of them and the word spreads, as it tends to do around 'entertainers', I could be in serious trouble. If I had a good reason to risk it, believe me I would, but as it is, no sense in that."

*Rayni continues in the conversation, trying to talk to everyone and have a good time. Eventually, she heads back home with Mel, Bail, and Sheny.*

-------

[SBLOCK=Sheny]*After they reach home, Rayni approaches Sheny.*

"Hey Sheny! I'd love to tell you more about my people now, if you'd like. But I'd like to learn more about the Kalashtar ways too. Can you teach me how to meditate? Also, I must confess I'm not sure exactly what you've been up to, but know that if there's any way that I can help you, I would be glad to do so."[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"If you want to join us, or ask your friends if they'd be interested in a trek to foreign lands, please just ask," she adds.
Tondrek claps his hand together again. "I'll help! Go to jungles or nearer places and find arcane arcana! Please? Okay!" The excited half-orc turns and almost walks away before remembering something. He turns around and reveals one of his child-like grins again. "Where I find you?"

~~~

After getting his answer (and actually remembering it this time), Tondrek gambol's back over to the table with his friends. He notices they are busily talking about things and stuff. He grins at them all and delightfully declares "'Forged are fun!" With that, he digs into eating again.

Eventually, the conversation dwindles (Tondrek vaguely recalls hearing something about a party, and a game, and other things), and the group begins to get up to leave. Not knowing any differently, Tondrek follows them like an obedient puppy. Unless someone stops him, that means he follows them all the way to the Big Sour Man's place.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rayni smiles at the half-orc's antics, and decides to strike up a conversation with Tondrek on the way back.*

"So, what were you talking about with those Warforged over there? Anything interesting?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
"So, what were you talking about with those Warforged over there? Anything interesting?"
Tondrek beams at the question; he does love attention. "They neat. Not like normal 'forged! No composite plating! They're naked!" The half-orc titters at his poor joke. "They looking for the secrets of their making. Secret Xen'drik schema. I asked if I could come. They said maybe!" The half-orc cocks his head to the side for a moment, as if trying to remember something. "Oh! And they said I could ask if all my friends could some too!"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Naked eh?" Rayni raises an eyebrow, "Tondrek, you rascal. You better not have been looking at that naked Warforged girl's...schemas."

"Secret Xendrik schema you say? Neat! That could fun to do. The Warforged are so different than us, and yet in many ways the same...can you imagine what it would be like to be a Warforged?"

Remove ads