• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
"My Tondrek name? I have no idea. If you're Playful Elf, does that make me Unplayful Elf?"
Hearing himself being talked about, Tondrek cocks his head in their direction. "You Strange Eyes Elf. And she"---Shenystari---"is Silent Elf. And they"---Harolk, Arimat, and Hxaptös---"are Big Long Sword Man, Missing Throat Man, and Silently Lumpy Man." His voice then gets quiet, as if he is scared of being overheard. "And the other one is Big Sour Man. But don't tell him. He's grumpy."

Bront

The man with the probe
Mel chuckles, "Sheny, you're silent elf huh?"

"And yes, Rayni, your eyes are very aluring, and I see the strange eyes."

OOC: Has Sheny presented herself as not-human to the group? I wasn't sure if was ever brought up, I sort of figured she was in disguise as a human.

Bront

The man with the probe
stonegod said:
OOC: Probably my bad; confused Kalashtar's as looking more elfin than human.
OOC: Nah, I figured Tondrek would get it wrong anyway, works well for me ;) I was curious because Mel would know or notice most likely, for various reasions ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Rayni definitely knows that Sheny's a Kalashtar, but I can't remember from when. Then again, Rayni's Study Elf according to Mel, so she just knows these things :p)

"So I'm Strange Eyes Elf?" Rayni laughs, "Thank you Mel. I've heard some people say they're pretty...others find them creepy. Alluring, though? I like that adjective. It even sounds nice to say it."

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
"Ok, Playful elf, could I have a chat with you" says Harolk, who´s been (strangely) silent for a while.
"Sure, what's up?" Mel says with a slight chuckle.

OOC: We can move to sblocks if you want :)

Someone

Adventurer
Bront said:
"Sure, what's up?" Mel says with a slight chuckle.

OOC: We can move to sblocks if you want :)

ooc: No need for sblocks, there´s nothing that absolutely should be kept secret.

Harolk hesitates for a moment and says: "You´re a girl".

It´s hard to tell if that´s an affirmation or a question.

Remove ads