D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Most of you have seen my signature vaguely refer to something called Kiraya's Korner. Well, I'm going to do something I don't usually do and ask for your help.

Kiraya's Korner is going to be a safe haven for LGBTQ+ gamers and their allies on the web. But, it needs some help to get off the ground.

Please consider contributing and/or sharing this on your social networks. Thank you.

Kiraya's Korner on Patreon

(And apologies to those of you in more than one of my games if you end up seeing this several times.)

Skarsgard

Explorer
Miriams gear.
Handbag, cosmetics, mirror, brush, phone, ipod, carkeys, pensx2, notepad, gum, cherry ripe, led light keyring, nail file, sunglasses, waterbottle (half full), purse with coins and notes, magazine, tissues, wristwatch, earings (emerald), necklace - heart locket, engagement ring, wedding ring, eternity ring, gold bracelet.

I had listed the stuff on her mundane sheet but forgot to put it in the rogues gallery, sorry.

Fenris

Adventurer
Sorry Kira,
It was on my first post of the IC thread. I have copied it here. (i couldn't find the RG link).
Brad was wearing faded jeans, running shoes and his Chesterfield Charger's jersey, blue and white with lightening bolts on the sleeves. Brad checked his galaxy phone for text messages before sending Bella a short love note with lots of hearts. He put his phone back, which along with his keys, wallet and trusty Scout knife filled his pockets. His backpack was under his feet, with his laptop, football play book, chemistry book (Bella was tutoring him), a Boy Scout manual (as an Eagle Scout he was advising other member of his troop), a Chesterfield Charger's windbreaker, four bottles of water, 2 apples and 8 energy bars. There were also the remains of a protein drink, 2 yogurts, 3 egg sandwiches, and a bag of grapes. Brad had been hungry on the long ride.

Zansy

Explorer
Hey guys. I updated my post to include an IC post now.
I reread the archives and think I got a better grasp of what's going on now, as well as a better understanding of Terry, whom I may have ruefully neglected.
I should be better now, but hard to promise anything time wise and IRL wise before I can prove it. I will try to give the game more time because I really enjoy reading it and being a part of it!

By the way, just out of curiosity and because I may have forgotten - how do you roll dice on this forum? I'm used to GiantITP's rolling code but I don't wanna guess around.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
With apologies...

I am taking an extended break from DMing PbPs for a while. If anyone wants to take over the DM's chair for this campaign you have my blessing. The basic plot outline appears below.

[sblock=The Secret Under the Stairs Plot Outline]Miriam Wallace, the girl who vanished from the PC family's house 10 years ago, has been Queen of the Other Side for 100 years. In that time, she has become a tyrant, compensating for an awful childhood in the "real" world by indulging herself on the Other Side, demanding worship, obedience, and wealth from her subjects.

The mother of the PC family, Miriam, quickly suffers a case of mistaken identity upon entering the Other Side as she is nearly physically identical to Queen Miriam. The family was brought to the Other Side by the Whispered Ones to depose Queen Miriam, but with the Queen's stranglehold on power, the only way to do so is to take advantage of PC Miriam's resemblance.

Along the way, Brad is tempted to betray the family by the Dark One, a renegade Whispered One who has been feeding into Queen Miriam's megalomania, gaining power for itself in a bid to destroy the other Whispered Ones. The Dark One tries to convince Brad that the family is suffering a mass hallucination and that they are all in a mental health facility.

Ultimately, the family learns that Queen Miriam has been a victim of the Dark One's manipulations and must confront the Dark One directly. The family faces a choice - return to the "real world" and leave the Other Side in chaos and war, leave some of the family behind to pick up the pieces, or have the entire family stay behind to guide the Other Side in to a new era.[/sblock]

Remove ads