The Seven Realms Await! (full)

Orvallon

First Post
Acid_crash said:
Is it full yet or am I just on time? :)

If I'm on time, which of these areas would best fit a Monk type character who's a Halfling?

Kythraen or Araestos are your two best bets, they have the highest populations of halflings, though the little buggers are everywhere.

Acid_crash

First Post
Another quick question...are you going to follow the multiclass restriction for monks, or would it be possible to multiclass with one other class and not get hosed with that restriction? I ask because I would like to try out a rather unique combo (Monk 4/Hexblade 2) that would be really interesting. Alignment Lawful Neutral.

I'm thinking of a really obscure monk order that he belongs with, one that teaches both the spiritual aspect of the monk along with the arcane power of the hexblade into one unique blending. What do you think?

Orvallon

First Post
Acid_crash said:
Another quick question...are you going to follow the multiclass restriction for monks, or would it be possible to multiclass with one other class and not get hosed with that restriction? I ask because I would like to try out a rather unique combo (Monk 4/Hexblade 2) that would be really interesting. Alignment Lawful Neutral.

I'm thinking of a really obscure monk order that he belongs with, one that teaches both the spiritual aspect of the monk along with the arcane power of the hexblade into one unique blending. What do you think?

It's an interesting idea, but I'll be sticking with book restrictions on multiclassing, for both monks and paladins.

Scotley

Hero
Sounds like the group is coming together well. I have the stats roughed out and I'll get to work on equipment and background/personality as well as a name.

Male Human
Fighter 6 15,000 exp.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Height: 6'2”
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair: Black worn very short
Eyes: Green
Patron Deity: Vanar
Land of Origin: Kythraen

Str: 16 (+3) [8 points] [+1 4th level]
Dex: 15 (+2) [8 points]
Con: 12 (+1) [4 points]
Int: 12 (+1) [4 points]
Wis: 9 (+0) [1 points]
Cha: 11 (+0) [3 points]

Class and Racial Abilities:
Bonus Feat and skill points (Human), Proficient with all simple and martial weapons and will all armor and shields, Bonus Combat Feats at 1st, 2nd, 4th, & 6th level

Hit Dice: 6d10+6
HP: 46
AC:
Flat Footed:
Touch: 12
Init: +2 [+2 Dex.]
Speed: 30ft base,
Armor Check Penalty:
Arcane Spell Failure:

Saves:
Fortitude +6 [+5 base, +1 Con.]
Reflex +4 [+2 base, +2 Dex.]
Will +2 [+2 base, +0 Wis.]

BAB: +6/+1

Melee Attack: +9/+4 or +7/+2 and Shield bash +7

Ranged Attack: +8/+3

Feats:
Two-Weapon Fighting, Improved Shield Bash, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword), Weapon Focus (Bastard Sword), Weapon Specialization (Bastard Sword), Shield Charge, Quick draw, Point Blank Shot

Skills:

Fighter 2x4(1st level)+2x5 (levels 2nd-6th) (+9 Human)(+9 Int.)=36

Appraise cc +1 [0 ranks, +1 Int.]
Balance cc +3 [1 ranks, +2 Dex.]
Climb +7 [4 ranks, +3 Str.]
Craft +3 [2 ranks, +1 Int.] (weapon smith)
Escape Artist cc +2 [0 ranks, +2 Dex.]
Forgery cc +1 [0 ranks, +1 Int.]
Handle Animal +5 [5 ranks, +0 Cha.]
Hide cc +2 [0 ranks, +2 Dex.]
Intimidate +4 [4 ranks, +0 Cha.]
Jump +4 [1 rank, +3 Str.]
Listen cc +1 [1 rank, +0 Wis.]
Move Silently cc +2 [0 ranks, +2 Dex.]
Ride +13 [9 ranks, +2 Dex., +2 Syn.]
Search cc +1 [0 ranks, +1 Int.]
Spot cc +3 [3 rank, +0 Wis.]
Swim +5 [2 ranks, +3 Str.]
Use Rope cc +2 [0 ranks, +2 Dex.]

Languages
Common, Elven

Acid_crash

First Post
Orvallon said:
It's an interesting idea, but I'll be sticking with book restrictions on multiclassing, for both monks and paladins.

Okay, then he would just be a Monk. :) Either way, I hope a Monk will fit within the group.

Orvallon

First Post
Scotley said:
Sounds like the group is coming together well. I have the stats roughed out and I'll get to work on equipment and background/personality as well as a name.

Looks good so far. Though I think a 9 wisdom would still have the -1 mod. Since he hadn't achieved wis 10 and 0 yet.

Remove ads