The Seven Realms Await! (full)

Cryndo

Explorer
Scotley said:
I have good news and bad news. The good news is my wife gave birth to our son this afternoon. The bad news is my posting may be a little off for a few days. Orvallon, feel free to auto-pilot if I'm holding things up. I'm enjoying the frequent posts and I hope to keep up, but I do have a gamer in training to take care of.

Scotley

Congratulations, Scotley! Enjoy the time with your family.

As a side note about my real life, I've been very busy lately because my father had to go in for surgery to have a polyp removed. Luckily the polyp was pre-cancerous and a full recovery is expected. Unfortunately, that leaves me taking care of his insurance agency (I'm the only licensed agent other than my mother who's taking care of my dad). My time is extremely limited, but I'm trying to keep up. I'm hoping by this time next week that my dad will be back to work and I'll be able to be more active.

By the way, am I considered to be with everyone at the shrine or at the inn still? Either way is fine. I just didn't have time to respond to the "new morning" thread.

I guess I hijacked what was meant to be a congratulatory thread to Scotley. Sorry about that and again congrats Scotley!

Orvallon

First Post
Cryndo said:

As a side note about my real life, I've been very busy lately because my father had to go in for surgery to have a polyp removed. Luckily the polyp was pre-cancerous and a full recovery is expected. Unfortunately, that leaves me taking care of his insurance agency (I'm the only licensed agent other than my mother who's taking care of my dad). My time is extremely limited, but I'm trying to keep up. I'm hoping by this time next week that my dad will be back to work and I'll be able to be more active.

By the way, am I considered to be with everyone at the shrine or at the inn still? Either way is fine. I just didn't have time to respond to the "new morning" thread.

I guess I hijacked what was meant to be a congratulatory thread to Scotley. Sorry about that and again congrats Scotley!

I hope thngs go well for your father, and that his recovery is complete. So far as the game is concerned, you are with the party, unless you don't want to be.

Scotley

Hero
Cryndo said:

As a side note about my real life, I've been very busy lately because my father had to go in for surgery to have a polyp removed.

Thanks Cryndo, I hope all goes well with your dad. We'll consider your post on topic since they both relate to hospitals. ;)

Scotley

Remove ads