The Seven Realms Await! (full)

Scotley

Hero
Orvallon said:
Noted, though indeed the thing did roll a 20 for it's attack, and then a 19 for the confirmation, which was what the post was meant to convey. A well driven strike.

So I noted. Ouch! Larris will continue to attack.

Scotley

Orvallon

First Post
Scotley said:
So I noted. Ouch! Larris will continue to attack.

Scotley

Indeed, though he'll have to go play with some other eldritch ugly from beyond the grave, he's more or less used up his first play pal.

On a vaguely related note, are people alright with the way the action is being regulated and described?

wizardneedsfood

First Post
Orvallon said:
Indeed, though he'll have to go play with some other eldritch ugly from beyond the grave, he's more or less used up his first play pal.

On a vaguely related note, are people alright with the way the action is being regulated and described?

I've really liked the flow so far. Except for the fact that Aidan got surrounded at the very beginning everything has gone great.

Scotley

Hero
Orvallon said:

I'm very pleased with the way its going. I have a chance to check in at least a couple of times a day, so it works well for me. I wasn't complaining about the armor. I just didn't want credit for a higher AC than Larris had coming (okay I wanted it, but I knew it wasn't deserved).

Larris will hopefully be able to take a five foot step and find a new playmate, but failing that he will try to move and maybe even flank the one on Aiden. Of course by the time the everyone gets a turn the situation may have changed.

Scotley

Cryndo

Explorer
Hit Points

I think I might have done my hit points wrong after looking at the hit points of the other characters. I took max hp at 1st (4) + half my hit die for levels 2-6 (2x5=10) + my Con. modifier (6x2=12) which equals 26. It appears that I messed up in halving my hit die for levels 2-6. I take it I'm supposed to alternate between 2 and 3 hp per level after first level. If that is the case, do I gain 2 at even or odd levels?

Orvallon

First Post
Scotley said:
I'm very pleased with the way its going. I have a chance to check in at least a couple of times a day, so it works well for me. I wasn't complaining about the armor. I just didn't want credit for a higher AC than Larris had coming (okay I wanted it, but I knew it wasn't deserved).

Larris will hopefully be able to take a five foot step and find a new playmate, but failing that he will try to move and maybe even flank the one on Aiden. Of course by the time the everyone gets a turn the situation may have changed.

Scotley

Most likely. Though there is only one of the lesser critters still mobile, unless more of them are what caused those screams in the kitchen.

Orvallon

First Post
Cryndo said:
I think I might have done my hit points wrong after looking at the hit points of the other characters. I took max hp at 1st (4) + half my hit die for levels 2-6 (2x5=10) + my Con. modifier (6x2=12) which equals 26. It appears that I messed up in halving my hit die for levels 2-6. I take it I'm supposed to alternate between 2 and 3 hp per level after first level. If that is the case, do I gain 2 at even or odd levels?

even at even, odd at odd

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Orvallon said:

I think you're doing a darn fine job.
I aspecially like the way you're putting in small details that build the atmosphere (i.e. the spell from the celestial and the angelic singing).
I also like the way you've tied in my character.
Awesome!

Cheers,

SG

PS: I've added to the personality of my character. He sleeps in armor (light armor), weapons ready, to fight at any time ;)

Remove ads