• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Seven Realms Await! (full)

Scotley

Hero
Orvallon said:
I'll finish the round tonight, to give everybody a chance to post.

Cool, once Larris gets a chance he will try a shield charge on one of the baddies in the kitchen. Normal charge attack with the shield followed by a free trip attack--a touch attack to knock prone. First time I've ever used the feat, but it looks like fun.

Scotley

Orvallon

First Post
Scotley said:
Cool, once Larris gets a chance he will try a shield charge on one of the baddies in the kitchen. Normal charge attack with the shield followed by a free trip attack--a touch attack to knock prone. First time I've ever used the feat, but it looks like fun.

Scotley

cool, just be sure to post the action in the play thread, since when I do the round "reports" I tend to just skim down the list there and check actions.

Scotley

Hero
Orvallon said:
cool, just be sure to post the action in the play thread, since when I do the round "reports" I tend to just skim down the list there and check actions.

Sounds good, I assume Larris is still gathering weapons and making his way to the kitchen this round.

Scotley

Orvallon

First Post
Moving right along

Alright, unless anyone has an objection, I'm going to move things on to the next morning. Casters, please note any changes to prepared spells here, Aeosians prepare with the dawn, shockingly enough.

Scotley

Hero
I have good news and bad news. The good news is my wife gave birth to our son this afternoon. The bad news is my posting may be a little off for a few days. Orvallon, feel free to auto-pilot if I'm holding things up. I'm enjoying the frequent posts and I hope to keep up, but I do have a gamer in training to take care of.

Scotley

wizardneedsfood

First Post
Go with the standard spell list for Aidan today. Though before going to bed at night he did cast Cure Moderate Wounds on himself to get those HP back from being swarmed.

Orvallon

First Post
Scotley said:
I have good news and bad news. The good news is my wife gave birth to our son this afternoon. The bad news is my posting may be a little off for a few days. Orvallon, feel free to auto-pilot if I'm holding things up. I'm enjoying the frequent posts and I hope to keep up, but I do have a gamer in training to take care of.

Scotley

Congratulations!

No worries on the posting, if it gets slow, we'll just point Larris at the nearest evildoer and let 'er rip.

Scotley

Hero
Orvallon said:
Congratulations!

No worries on the posting, if it gets slow, we'll just point Larris at the nearest evildoer and let 'er rip.

Sounds like you've got Larris' personality down, thanks.

Scotley

Remove ads