• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Lords of the Expanse: Hunting Grounds...

Vor'en Kurn

First Post
Vor'en sighs. He can never think of what to do on long trips. There's rarely enough room to exercise and no place for target practice. He like neither talking to other people or playing cards with them. And most of the media available for him to view or read is Bantha poodoo. He sighs again. Oh well. Tactical simulations it is. You can only defend the Yuizlak peninsula so many times before it gets boring, though.

Kelko

First Post
While waiting for Rorworr to answer, Kelko shifts his attention to the astrogation console, watching what Bate does. For the most part, his skill at astrogation was poor to none, and he really did want to improve. After all, he was a decent pilot at this point. Flying circles around the enemy wouldn't do him much good if he couldn't find his way home again.

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
Sia-Lan begins to fiddle with the ships audio system, looking around the collection of possible music to play. Finally catching sight of one title, she grins wickedly, recognizing the teen pop princess that Set idolizes so much. Sticking the holotape in, she presses the play button and the intercom button so the sweet syrupy dance music begins to play all over the ship.

Of course, to the horror of all, Sia is dancing around and singing at the top of her lungs. Her voice is beautiful and rather sweet, but obviously the lack of vocal training leaves much to be desired in the result...and her dancing...well...that skill or lack thereof was already exhibited to Arani earlier.

"Oh baby, baby
The reason I breathe is you
Boy you got me blinded
Oh pretty baby
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
It's not the way I planned it
Show me how you want it to be
Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because

My loneliness is killing me
I must confess I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time!"

Rorworr

First Post
Rorworr watches the star point turn into lines as the ship moves into hyperspace, a look of comfort on his face. He turns away from the view outside the ship, and responds to Kelko's question.

"Sorry, a bit distracted. A game sounds good. Cards, or shall we break out a board?" He smiles, humming along with the music drifting in from Sia's cabin. That is, until the Jedi starts to sing, sending the Wookiee hurtling to seal the bridge door. The music and singing are both deadened a little by the several layers of metal, but more importantly, no one can dance in...

"How about you, Bate, do you play any games?" He inquires of the droid, searching through his pockets for a pack of cards.

Pbartender

First Post
{Master Surool made certain that the Redline's entertainment database contained a full suite of games, their rules and their variations,} Bait's reply scrolls across the display monitor. {Please allow me a few moments to consult with the ship's databanks.}

The R2 unit whirrs and beeps to himself in the corner of the cockpit as he teaches himself the rules and strategies to every card and holotable game imaginable.

Kelko

First Post
Kelko's snout widens in a Rodian's smile. "Now you've done it," he chides the wookiee. "He'll beat us at everything, now. I suppose it'll have to be a game of cards if there's three of us, or do you know a three-player board game?"

He rummages about the cockpit, studiously ignoring the music wafting through the bridge door as he searches for where they stash the games. Hey, it was Deel's ship. The place should be stuffed with decks of cards in every nook and cranny.

Vor'en Kurn

First Post
"I know a good board game or two. Depends on who complex you want to get." Vor'en turns to the droid. "Do you have Strategex, Ulrion's Fall, or maybe Tact?" A thud works its way past the door, as Sia either stomps or falls. Vor'en turns to it suspiciously. "That is locked, right?"

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
OOC: Ok - that's it...a bit of harrassment before you go on vacation!

Sia-Lan stopped outside the bridge door, remembering that her dance partner - the ever so brave Rory was inside. Tapping the panel while still boogie those hips in rather odd jerky movements, she smiled as it slid open to reveal the three still in the cockpit.

"Hey! Let's practice before Arani makes us dance her formal thing," the Jedi suggested heading inside. Noticing that Rory and Kelko seemed busy looking for something, she grabs Vor'en by the hands and drags him up. "Cm'on you. Show me what you can do besides grunt and play with your gun."

Vor'en Kurn

First Post
"Can't. Playing board games," says Vor'en tersely, looking to Rorworr and Kelko for support. "Right?" he adds, starting to sound a bit desperate. "Busy now." Regardless of his protests, he is subjected to the near-fatal embarassment of being pulled along by a small girl whom he has several dozen kilos on. He flails about vaguely for something to grab on, physically or metaphorically. While making a grab for the doorjamb, he says "Can't dance. Really. Bad at it. Under strict military injunction not to dance."

Remove ads