• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Lords of the Expanse: Hunting Grounds...

Rorworr

First Post
"Uh, yeah, we need him to play. Bait's going to play too." Rorworr comes to the aid of Vor'en, pulling both the soldier and the Jedi back into the bridge. "Besides, me and Arani are going to show you lot how to dance properly. Regardless of any military injunctions."

You know, I could have sworn I locked that door... I guess I'd need to break out a welding kit to keep Sia out. :)

"Do you want to play as well?" He asks Sia as he starts to set up the board. "I should warn you, Bait's likely to beat us all."

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
Sia-Lan rolled her eyes. "Play a board game? Come on...you always sit and play board games. Haven't you played all the board games there is to play around here? Don't you want to try something different?"

She doesn't give up on pulling Vor'en into doing some kind of boogieing. "Practice makes perfect, besides I need to move around a bit and work out some of my energy!"

Vor'en Kurn

First Post
Vor'en sighs a long-suffering sigh and stops fighting. With as much dignity as he can muster, he turns to Kelko, Roworr, and Bait, saying "You play without me." He turns back to Sia. "Let's get this over with." Take the path of least resistance... let her think you've surrendered... key to success. These are the thoughts with which Vor'en comforts himself as he is led off to what promises to be a most embarrassing and ignoble event.

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
Sia-Lan gives a cerulean wink to Kelko, Rory, and Bait. "Feel free to come enjoy the fun." (Or try to mitigate the damage to the ship!) That said, she dragged the reluctant solider out of the bridge into the broad hallway. Perfect timing and the sounds of some overly sexed singer came crooning over the speakers that she had set earlier.

Holding onto his hands, she spun in around and its a miracle they neither tripped, crashed into anything or lucky for them, nobody else was passing along in the hallway. "Whee! Shake that rear! So how come you say you can't dance? What's with the military injunction? I've been thrown out of more clubs than anybody has gone into!"

Oh! Spoke too soon. Sia managed to step on his foot at that last sentance. Good thing he was armored and she barely weighed anything. But Sia-Lan was a tall girl with long legs and arms a'plenty to do some damage.

Rorworr

First Post
"So, should we go help the poor chap, or stay here and make sure we lock the door this time?" Rorworr grins at Kelko. "Bait, you OK if we leave you in charge of the bridge?"

After hearing the droid's answer, Rory heads back after Sia and her victim, calling to Dorn and Arani as he passes.

"Sia's got Vor'en dancing. Ringside tickets start at 10 credits each!"

Last edited:

Arani Korden

First Post
Rorworr said:
"Sia's got Vor'en dancing. Ringside tickets start at 10 credits each!"

Arani leaps out of the lounge, sending poor Dorn sprawling to the floor in her wake. "What? And you let them?" She stops, and takes a deep breath. "Vor'en's a big boy. If he doesn't know how to get out of this himself, he'd better learn."

Seeing the Wookiee's smirk, Arani glares up at him in her best schoolmarm fashion, both hands on hips. Standing so close to Rory, she looks small enough for him to use her as a finessable weapon, but that doesn't deter her. "As for you - since you seem to have some time on your hands, why don't you go into the lounge and start moving furniture. We're going to need floorspace."

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Sen signs as he can't seem to meditate with the strange music coming from the hall and now it sounds like dancing is going to take place here. He tries to hang in the back as much as possible (and not be noticed)

Rorworr

First Post
"I will admit I was feeling somewhat redundant on the bridge." Rorworr leans closer to Arani, before adding quietly. "I think Bait's the smartest person on the ship. He's certainly got my astrogation skills beat."

This said, he moves into the lounge and starts shifting the furniture back towards the wall, clearing as much of the deck as possible. What remains in a small, but adequate, dance floor.

Vor'en Kurn

First Post
"Whee! Shake that rear! So how come you say you can't dance? What's with the military injunction? I've been thrown out of more clubs than anybody has gone into!"

"Ow," says Vor'en, as a stray knee bumps into his leg. The coordination he would show when firing a blaster seems to have fled him, as he bumps into the bulkhead.

"No talent for it," says Vor'en tersely, all his concentration on avoiding further collisions. "Was banned from dancing after I, er," he pauses, and ducks an arm. "Broke a Captain's arm during shore leave, " he mumbles, hoping it will be mistaken for a curse at their collective clumsiness.

Last edited:

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
Oblvious to what a dangerous dancing duo both herself and the solider make, Sia-Lan continues to boogie happily - if more bruisedly. "Ow!" she says as they bump into each other again. How two seemingly coordinated warriors could dance so horrendously could boggle even the most talented Jedi thinker for a thousand years.

"You broke someone's arm?" Sia whispers back before grinning and then laughing. "I tripped over something and started a reaction in the light tubes that shorted out a whole district on Coruscant...got banned for a while because of that."

Humming, she bobbed her head back and forth to the beat of the music, throwing her arms around Vor'en's neck and nearly collided their heads together.

"Spin me! I like getting rides."

Remove ads