• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sunken Temple

nfred

First Post
Brenic lets out a cry after taking a hit. He gentle rubs his wound and pauses to see the blood on his hand. Enraged he turns and runs at the nearest creature and takes a swing.

Walking Dad

First Post
Room 3

Round 4
Chaucer notices the blood slowing from Kilkin's wound. Leaving the makeshift bandage in place, Chaucer stands up. With blood pumping in his ears, the sounds of battle seem to intensify. He looks and sees Kilkin, lying in a pool of his own blood. He sees Kanli and Brenic bleeding as well. His righteous anger grows and he steps into the room and draws his longsword and brings it down in a high arc. The tip of the blade is dragged across the floor creating a shower of sparks in its wake. You may either run away now, or die the death of an insignificant creature, crushed under our boot. It is your choice, but stay, and you will die.
Elros attacks and kills his enemy, it's head rolling from the shoulder and the insects burned away from the contact with the floor.
Kanli sighs. "Fine, we'll see about this."
A thought dawns on him. "I must remember my good friend Zitteaux! Frogs are best served with a garnish of Golden Mushroom!"
He takes a step back, drops his axe in the blood, grabs the golden bowl, scoops up some blood and coats his hands in it. Chanting, he extends his dripping hands, and the small gold-colored filaments sprout anew.
"Come and see what the Red Hand Society does with frogs!"
Aradra will also take a shot at any monster still remaining.
Brenic lets out a cry after taking a hit. He gentle rubs his wound and pauses to see the blood on his hand. Enraged he turns and runs at the nearest creature and takes a swing.
The amphibian misses Brenic as it attacks back.

[sblock=ooc]
amphibian attack (1d20+6=9, 1d6+6=10)

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Chaucer 7/7
Kanli 6/11, shield
Brenic 2/10
Elros 12/12
Arada 12/12
Kilkin -3/7, stable

Amphibian 1: dead
Amphibian 2: dead
Amphibian 3: -4
Dark Cleric: dead ???

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes' turn.

Attachments

• Room 3 4.jpg
    Room 3 4.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Oh," Kanli says, looking around. "It appears you must receive the Golden Mushroom!"

Kanli travels up and behind everyone (ne->e->e) to touch the last remaining amphibian.

Walking Dad

First Post
GM:
[MENTION=63112]nothingpoetic[/MENTION],[MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION], [MENTION=95532]nfred[/MENTION]

I still need actions for Chaucer, Aradra and Brenic.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer notes the sole remaining creature standing, and moves towards it with his sword raised. I gave you a chance to leave, but now, you will die. Not quite squashed, but sliced and diced seems a crappy way to die as well, don't you think? Chaucer says mockingly. He takes one more step and sweeps his longsword down towards this giant bug.

[sblock=OOC]Whoops, my fault, thought I already had my action...

Actions: Move - Move to Bug
Standard - Attack Bug
Free Action - Laugh at its guts... or cry at my roll, we will see

So its the crying one... I don't even know why I try lol[/sblock]

Last edited:

nfred

First Post
Brenic sees his friends attack and feeling that their effort is enough, Brenic will move into the corner and drop into a defensive stance. He looks around the room waiting for something else to happen. He glances at Chaucer and smirks as he tries to communicate with these beasts.

Remove ads