The Sunless Citadel (OOC)

Boddynock

First Post
Malvoisin said:
I think the best order would be:

Talus first, to scout out the lay of the land.
Hunolf second, for melee punch.
Gamad third, to protect his delicate wizard-ness.
Falariel last to provide a bit of melee capability, and defense and healing.
Sounds good to me. :)

Malvoisin said:
I think the best order would be:

Talus first, to scout out the lay of the land.
Hunolf second, for melee punch.
Gamad third, to protect his delicate wizard-ness.
Falariel last to provide a bit of melee capability, and defense and healing.

Fine by me ...
Grimror - NPC my character for a while, I'll return in 20/10.

Boddynock

First Post
I have been constrained by OOC knowledge of the water room, and I was suddenly struck by the thought that I might not be the only one. :eek: Is there anyone else in the group who has been treading carefully because they know something their character doesn't? :\

'Nock

Mista Collins

First Post
Nope. I'd ask what is so special about the water room, but I don't want to know. Talus isn't thirsty currently, plus the thing is all rusted.

Malvoisin

First Post
Here's my history with the Sunless Citadel:

I have flipped through the module, way back when 3rd edition was new, and the module had just come out. So, I can't honestly claim to know nothing about it. But, that was years ago, and I really don't remember much detail. I have never played or DM'd the adventure. So, I really don't think I have special OOC knowledge that will be an issue for this game.

Grimror

First Post
Well just to clear up the issue, it's fine if you guys remember stuff from the last time you went on the Sunless Citadel and use it to your advantage. No use not going for the treasure if you know where it is (or walking into the trap you know about)! As you may have already noticed, I've made a few changes myself - so you just might be in for a surprise no matter how well you remember it. :uhoh:

Boddynock

First Post
Thanks, Grimror. I have no problem going for treasure I know is there ( ;) ) - I was just reflecting on that age-old problem of RPing in character when the player has extra knowledge. All part of life's rich tapestry!

'N

Remove ads