The Test of Time

Scotley

Hero
Rurrahr

Fully alert, Rurrahr moves swifty to aid Elrion. He attacks the human that has set upon Elrion with this Greater Battle Claw.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Soen Morrowsong - Faen Loresong Magister 1 (AC 12; Hp 8; Spells 3-0, 2-1st)

With eyes closed a silent prayer to Urroknol (god of luck) that I not be blatsed into dust I wrap my hand around the dragonshard. Waiting for something to happen I listen to the sound of my heartbeat and if nothing happens I will place the Dragonshard safely in one of my pockets.

Zoatebix

Working on it
Shi-Torob

Dracha said:
"Infidels, you defile the sacred ground! You must be cleansed!"
The cave and hall echo with the booming of Shi-Torob's voice. "Your faith is misplaced. Your blood seals this Temple to Death" Shouting and drawing his weapon with two hands as he closes the gap with long strides, Shi-Torob raises his blade to crash down on the nearest foe.

OOC: I move up to 40 feet while drawing my swordaxe. My shield is still on my back (AC=13). My damage is up to 1d8+5, if these guys are living. If 40 feet isn't enough, I guess I could charge...
OOC:

Erekose13

Explorer
Round 1

[Round 1]

Elrion's elaborate battle dance sends both swords darting in past the human's defences both inflicting wounds. The man crumples to the floor bleeding profusely from two expert cuts. [ooc: hit (Human #1) 23, dmg 11, hit 20, dmg 6, dying.]

Human (#3) [ooc: dead]

The Dracha moves in towards Milton, intent on getting past him into the room. Milton's glaive strikes hard [ooc: hit 23, dmg 8], but the Dracha continues forward and smashes Milton again with its warhammer, inflicting a greivous wound, laying the warmain out. [ooc: hit 18, dmg 9, dying]

Soen moves to the Dragonstone which is at least five feet across, sees the small crystal on top of it. This must be the crystal of foreboding that K'Dare's orders had spoken of. This is the crystal that he was sent to recover and is most likely what this new threat is here for. While the Dragonstone itself proves impossible to move, the little crystal is much more portable. Picking it up Soen feels the thing vibrate, and it continues as he drops it in his pocket.

Human (#1) [ooc: dying]

Rurrahr charges the Dracha who now stands in the room, bringing his battle claw round in a vicious strike, but fails to connect. [ooc: miss 13]

Milton [ooc: dying]

Human (#2) [ooc: disabled]

Ou-Rathlin moves to a position in front of the Dracha between it and Soen, standing defensively.

Shi-Torob shouts out his battle cry and charges in beside Rurrahr. His swwordaxe crashes down, but misses the Dracha narrowly.

Just then a bright red flare of energy flashes out from the Dragonstone, growing to encompass the entire two rooms. All those in the room feel as if their bodies are being wrenched back and forth across time. Images flash and time reels. Everyone begins moving at completely random intervals. Time, here, has been rent.

Scotley

Hero
Rurrahr

"Oh foolish Faen, what have you done to us." Seeing no other clear course of action Rurrahr does his best to continue the fight, trying to get a feel for the strangeness of time around them. He swings the Battle claw at the Dracha again and tries to shift into a flanking position with one of his companions.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Soen Morrowsong - Faen Loresong Magister 1 (AC 12; Hp 8; Spells 3-0, 1-1st)

Hmm, well at least I am all in one piece, mind you I am not sure how long I will last that way with this distortion around. Now for my next trick I need to take out that Dracha as I am sure it will be heading my way shortly.

[sblock]Will cast Acidic Curse (DC 16) hoping to damage the beast and knock out its sight for a few rounds. At which point I will try and move as far as I can away from the creature.[/sblock]

Eonthar

Explorer
Elrion Kyrik - Human Mage Blade

Elrion will continue the battle as best he can with the time distortions.

OOC: Is our only standing opponent the Dracha?

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 1.33 - Time Fractured]

Elrion (acts normal - action will happen at Round 2)

The Dracha (half round - action will happen at Round 1.5, gains a +1 haste bonus to attacks, Reflex saves, and AC)

Soen (1/3 round, gains a +2 haste bonus to attacks, Reflex saves, and AC) summons forth an ball of roiling green acid which pops and fizzles as it flies out from the end of his staff to strike the dracha square in the face. The creature, moving only slightly slower thant Soen reaches up to claw the caustic goo from his eyes. [ooc: save failed, 5 dmg, blinded for 3 rounds.]

Human (#1) [ooc: dying] (2 rounds will bleed more at Round 3)

Rurrahr (1/3 round, gains a +2 haste bonus to attacks, Reflex saves, and AC) clawing at the Dracha, fails to find purchase once again. [ooc: miss, 10]

Milton [ooc: dying] (1 minute will bleed more at Round 11)

Human (#2) [ooc: disabled] (acts normal will act on Round 2)

Ou-Rathlin (5 rounds will act on Round 6, loses Dexterity bonus to AC, incurs a –2
penalty to attacks, Reflex saves, and AC)

Shi-Torob (1/3 round, gains a +2 haste bonus to attacks, Reflex saves, and AC) swings his greatsword around clanging off the metal armor of the dracha also failing to inflict any damage. [ooc: miss, 13]

[Round 1.5, Time Fractured]
The Dracha claws at its eyes and in frustration lashes out at Shi-Torob blindly. His warhammer flies wide not even coming close. [ooc: concealment failed, miss 13]

[ooc: Okay so things are going to be going a bit wonky from here on out. I need the following from people:
Soen, Rurrahr, and Shi-Torob - 2 rounds worth of actions (round 1.66, 1.99).
We shall see where people are after ROUND 2.]

Remove ads