The Training Room (Discussion)

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Sierra is all about a training room for seducing people--even if it is just prisoners who we want to convince to talk. Eventually, they will become fanatically devoted to her, and they never realise they are being manipulated by mental effects, even if they make saves :]
That sounds sorta... non-Heroic (then again, it's sorta what Archeville's demonic side had in mind :p ).

I do think a Training/Danger Room would be nice. It'd let folks do PvP stuff without it really doing any harm, and by having a separate place for such, it'd (hopefully) keep any outbursts in the Ready Room/Lounge to a minimum. Plus, it could be fun to have a "Doctor X has reprogrammed the Danger Room against us!" scenario... though I suppose that really should be more of a true Adventure/Scenario thing.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
That sounds sorta... non-Heroic (then again, it's sorta what Archeville's demonic side had in mind :p ).

I do think a Training/Danger Room would be nice. It'd let folks do PvP stuff without it really doing any harm, and by having a separate place for such, it'd (hopefully) keep any outbursts in the Ready Room/Lounge to a minimum. Plus, it could be fun to have a "Doctor X has reprogrammed the Danger Room against us!" scenario... though I suppose that really should be more of a true Adventure/Scenario thing.
Yeah, she's over that whole idea now. It's too inefficient. She'll still help interrogate prisoners if anyone wants her help though.

Remove ads