• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Two Towers Extended Version

Cevalic

First Post
I recall reading there were a few easter eggs in this, but can't remember how exactly to get to them. I also can't remember where I read about them. Does anyone know how to get them, specifically the one with Gollum accepting his award?

Thanks

Dark Jezter

First Post
On disc 1, go to the scene selection. Highlight the last scene on the disc and press down. A picture of the ring should appear, and you can select it to show the Gollum clip from the Video Music Awards.

That's the only easter egg on the Two Towers Extended DVD.

Last edited:

Cevalic

First Post
Dark Jezter said:
On disc 1, go to the scene selection. Highlight the last scene on the disc and press down. A picture of the ring should appear, and you can select it to show the Gollum clip from the Video Music Awards.

That's the only easter egg on the Two Towers Extended DVD.

Thanks.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
"Nobody likes you."
"Dobby likes me."
"Dobby? Dobby! Dobby's a ****ing fag!"

Are there any hidden easter-eggs in the FotR, besides the MTV sketch where Jack Black uses the One Ring of Evil Power for his penis peircing?

RatPunk

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
Are there any hidden easter-eggs in the FotR, besides the MTV sketch where Jack Black uses the One Ring of Evil Power for his penis peircing?
I believe on disk two there is a preview of The Two Towers.

RatPunk

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
I almost hate to ask...but how do I find this?
Go into the Scene Selection menu on disc one, and head to the final page where you'll find the real Council of Elrond scene. Highlight that scene and press "down" to find an image of the Ring. Press enter to view the entire clip from MTV complete with an introduction from Peter Jackson.

To access The Two Towers sneak peek trailer that was shown briefly in theaters at the end of The Fellowship of the Ring, go to the last page of the scene selections menu area and select the number "48" on the far right-hand side of the screen. Then navigate "down" to reveal a hidden Two Towers symbol. Press "Enter".

Remove ads