• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ultimate Dungeon

Rathan

First Post
ooc: I sent Morrus an email about it but he either didn't get it or hasn't gotten around to fixing it... it all stemmed from the slash-dot issue the forums had a while back... my subscriptions have not worked sense then either....

Camelot

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, it's that time of year. I should know; high school senior, three AP classes. Do the math. I know I have to! =) But seriously, I am okay if you can't post as often as you'd like (I know I can't), I just don't want to take too many turns for people, because then it becomes a battle of NPCs (I had it happen in another forum, two of five characters ended up as actual PCs). So, I will wait a while for people to post their turn. If it is not your turn but you would like to post, do so, and if a bunch of other posts stack up, that will spur me to take the missing player's turn for them. Thanks for understanding, everyone![/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Nyjry stands with an other-worldly curse which seems to hearten her, and with grace like the others have never seen she slides further behind the nearby drake and again attempts to use her axe.
[sblock=ooc] Move Action: stand
Minor Action: Majestic Word on herself, regaining surge + 4, so 11 hit points. So she is now back up to 18 hp.
Standard Action: Howling Strike vs. D2, hits AC 16 for 7 (I forgot the +2 for CA, so the 14 rolled becomes the 16 reported.[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Sek channels her wishes through her bear spirit once more as it strikes a shielding strike again the scorpion to try and take it down!

[sblock=Actions:]
Minor Action:
Infernal Wrath (Personal Encounter Minor Action):
Effect: You can channel your fury to gain a +1 power bonus
to your next attack roll against an enemy that hit you since
your last turn. If your attack hits and deals damage, add
your Charisma modifier as extra damage.

Standard Action:
Protecting Strike (Implement, Primal, Spirit)
Standard Action Melee spirit 1
Target: One creature
Attack: +4 (Wis+Feat) vs. Will
Hit: 1d8+3 damage, and each ally adjacent to your spirit companion gains temporary hit points equal to your Constitution modifier. 1d20+4=15, 1d8+3=11 (Add one to hit from Infernal Wrath making it a Total of 16 vs. Refl for 11 dmg if it hits....also.. my bear is flanking with Nyjry on the scorp.. add whatever +'s for that to this roll as well... Anyone adjacent to my bear also gain 3 Temp HP's...)

Move Action: Move to C6 to flank D1 with Wil....[/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
The healing powers of Sek's flood bring Nyjry back to life, and lots of it. Instead of her barbarian nature, though, she seems more full of joy than anyone has seen her since they have met (which is only about five minutes, but still). She recites a short rhyme that brings her to her feet, and then with a happy howl, smashes her axe into the drake.[sblock=Nyjry]Nyjry regains 2 HP from regeneration, then heals herself up to 20 HP with Majestic Word, which she got from her bard multiclassing. Her regeneration is not in effect until she becomes bloodied again.[/sblock]It is now Wil's turn.[sblock=Map]
. . .A B C D E F G H
. . . . .x.D.x.x
1 . . .x. . . . .x
2 . .x. . .d.d. . .x
3 .x.d. . . . . . . .x
4 .x. .d.S1 .d. . . .x
5 .x. .X.d.K. . . .d.x
6 .x. . .D1W. .S2d.d.x
7 . .x.d.B.SkScD2N.x
8 . . .x.d.d.Sq .x
. . . . .x.x.D.x[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
As the monsters seem to close in all around him, Wil suddenly recalls a part of his fey heritage. In a flash of light, the wolf that is Wil disappears from where he's standing, reappearing across the room. In another flash, the wolf is Wil once again, and with a low growl he thrusts his staff towards the kobold, throwing gnarled vines at the little humanoid and the other monsters around it.[sblock=Actions]Move: Fey Step to C1.
Minor: Wild Shape back to eladrin form; not using the free shift.
Standard: Twisting Vines centered on D5: 17 vs. K; 19 vs. S1; 7 vs. D1; 5 damage, and on a hit all squares adjacent to the target are difficult terrain until the end of my next turn. [/sblock][sblock=OOC]Sorry for the extra delay. I had a hundred things to do when I was at an internet-capable computer last, and this totally slipped my mind![/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
Wil teleports and unleashes nature's fury on the monsters. The drakes slips out of the way of the vines, but the others are not so lucky. The kobold, in fact, becomes quite injured from the attack. Vines sprout up from the ground all around them. Xuxgu suddenly finds himself standing ankle high in plantlife, but it's not too much of a bother.

The kobold steps over rubble to get closer to Sek, then stabs at her with its spear. The blood-soaked tip just barely swishes past Sek, nearly cutting right into her side.

Xuxgu tries to yank the scorpion off of him, but the bug holds fast. So instead, the minotaur tries a different approach. He brings his axe swinging down onto the scorpion. It just barely hits, though, chipping off a bit of one of the bug's legs.[sblock=Map]. . .A B C D E F G H
. . . . .x.D.x.x

1 . . .x.W. . . .x
2 . .x. . .d.d. . .x
3 .x.d.d.d.d. . . . .x
4 .x. .d.S1d.d. . . .x
5 .x. .X.d.d.d. . .d.x
6 .x. . .D1K.d.S2d.d.x
7 . .x.d.B.SkScD2N.x
8 . . .x.d.d.Sq .x
. . . . .x.x.D.x
The kobold is bloodied. Sek, it's attack missed you by only 1! And it looks like Xuxgu's in trouble since he's still got that stormclaw scorpion clamped onto him.[/sblock]It is now Buna's turn.

nerdytenor

First Post
Buna feels Sek's power wash over her (OOC: regen 2), renewing her as she strikes into the drake again (OOC: dual strike hits AC 18 and 19 for 10 and 7 damage respectfully - 17 total. If that doesn't down the drake we are in trouble. :))

[sblock=Buna Stat Block]
Effects - regen 2 while bloodied, end it heals 10

Buna, Elf Fighter 1
Passive Perception 12, Passive Insight 14
AC 17, Fort 15, Reflex 14, Will 12
HP 12/27 +3 tmp, Bloodied 13, Surge Value 6, Surges 12/12
Speed 7, Initiative +3
Action Points: 1

Encounter Resources
Spinning Sweep
Elven Accuracy
Second Wind