The Upcoming Adventures thread

Velmont

First Post
Rhole and the rest of the party from Ring of the Fey Loser is returning to the Hanged Man very very soon. What's the status like on upcoming and recruiting adventures?

There is two adventure recruiting now, and they will probably need to have a few more people before they start, like your group.

Walking Dad

First Post
At least one is taken, and I suspect between 1-3 more will follow.

Qynn will not. Either he will die next round or ungraceful flee and re-tire...

My 3rd character will use material from MP2 and Qynn needs his XP's from his last encounter before I can get my new Shadar-Kai Cunning Rogue approved :)

Fragsie

Explorer
I have vague plans for a sequel to The Power of Knowledge, but it would be for around level 8 characters so a long way off yet. who are the highest characters out there at the moment?

renau1g

First Post
The highest are Callen, Kama'zer, & Siblyx (aka Murphy Tang) @ 6 - all alumni of The Ebon Mirror game that Halford ran (Ts'iri, Mri'Thas & Soldier also). Maybe one of these days ol' Murphy can connect with his brief comrades...

Although Callen (E13) has enough credits to easily jump up to 7th, while Murphy could jump to 7th once Crimelord's done. I think Kama'zer also if P8008 gets some from the current MMC adventure

Remove ads