The Upcoming Adventures thread

Otakkun

Explorer
We've got it, now I just need to find time to look it over ... maybe tonight at the 3am wake-up? ;)

Kewl, I'm anxious at getting to DM again. I'm sure I'm rusty as hell, but I guess that will have to do. With some luck I'll be able to improve my english as well ;)

Someone

Adventurer
As a reminder, there's a short vignette currently recruiting here. It's currently full, but several group members are second characters. If you are a newcomer and your first level character is rotting at the inn, you don't want to miss this opportunity.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Actually, Mikara hasn't yet entered the hanged man on account of not being sure there is anyone else there (level 3 or over), and not spending the creativity to come up with a half-way decent entrance.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Anyone done a census of the tavern lately? Seems like there's a dozen+ pcs in there right now. Anyone got an adventure in the works?

I'm running 2 atm so I'm not up for running another one, but if anyone feels like it, now would be the hour!

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
I am not up for another big adventure but I may do a short vignette to kill some time and spread some XP.

I was thinking of something silly like having a gang of thugs trying to extort the owner of the Hanged Man Inn. Perhaps even the Patrons (the PCs!). Inevitably a big brawl starts that spills outside and anyone who feels like defending the inn joins in on a a huge battle. No matter how many PCs defend the bar, reinforcement for the extortioner would keep pouring in until it's a +4 or +5 encounter. If they win, lots of loot on the bodies and voilà, a bunch of PCs are now tougher. Couldn't be too long to run either.

Kinda silly but could be fun.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I am not up for another big adventure but I may do a short vignette to kill some time and spread some XP.

I was thinking of something silly like having a gang of thugs trying to extort the owner of the Hanged Man Inn. Perhaps even the Patrons (the PCs!). Inevitably a big brawl starts that spills outside and anyone who feels like defending the inn joins in on a a huge battle. No matter how many PCs defend the bar, reinforcement for the extortioner would keep pouring in until it's a +4 or +5 encounter. If they win, lots of loot on the bodies and voilà, a bunch of PCs are now tougher. Couldn't be too long to run either.

Kinda silly but could be fun.
Have them come from the Drowned Man Bacarte Portal for extra fun.

Remove ads