The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] do you have a wiki page set-up for Phoenix? Didn't see it when I was looking earlier today...

renau1g

First Post
Excellent. I added a few categories for the page. It explains why I didn't find it under Requesting Approval or even L4W. Nice work with the Heart of the Blade MC feat. I was trying to think of a way for Ashir to get the Flaming Incediary Dagger, but ran out of feats...

rb780nm

First Post
Ok, things look quiet here. I'd better get my but in gear with my adventure, so I;'e got something to do while Sound of Stone is cooling his heels in the Hanged Hobgoblin.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
I have submitted an interest check in the hanged man, I am aiming to run something for the higher level characters floating around, I don't think we have any paragon characters but maybe lvl 8's that haven't seen any play for a while.

Most of the games at the moment are lvl 3-6 so I thought it would be nice to give peoples first characters a game.

That said whatever is floating around is fine but that would be my first preference.

C-Hydra

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Hi! I've got one player that's been awol for over two months now [Theroc]. Even though he's only one, I'm looking to take on two more PCs. I'm trying to figure out a way to work them in.

*edit*
Ideal level: 5 or 6
Ideal role: at least one defender.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Hi! I've got one player that's been awol for over two months now [Theroc]. Even though he's only one, I'm looking to take on two more PCs. I'm trying to figure out a way to work them in.

*edit*
Ideal level: 5 or 6
Ideal role: at least one defender.
You might want to ask at the tavern. I think CaBaNa or somebody has a level 6 Paladin there :)

Remove ads