The Upcoming Adventures thread

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I just sent an adventure proposal off to the judges. It'll be for Artemis Harks, and 2 to 4 other level 1 to 3 characters, drawn from whoever's hanging around in the tavern. (Probably Gil will be interested in this one, for one.)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I would be. I wanna get Lilli up and running.

Over in the tavern thread, I have a tentative list of PC's for the adventure, drawn from people who are hanging around already. I know at least one of them has a second character on an adventure already, so if you don't and you want to join, you'll have priority. Otherwise, whoever's been waiting longest has priority.

Neil1889

First Post
Over in the tavern thread, I have a tentative list of PC's for the adventure, drawn from people who are hanging around already. I know at least one of them has a second character on an adventure already, so if you don't and you want to join, you'll have priority. Otherwise, whoever's been waiting longest has priority.

Thanks, I don't have anybody else in action and I would like in if there is a spot.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Thanks, I don't have anybody else in action and I would like in if there is a spot.

Ok, you'll need to post in the tavern when I have 7 Rabbit call for volunteers. If you haven't already been RP'ing there, just pretend Lilly was at a corner table unnoticed or something and is just speaking up for the first time.

Neil1889

First Post
I've been playing a bit, with 7 Rabbit and Gil when the astrology / cosmology conversation was taking place. Lilli does need approval, though. Thanks!

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I've been playing a bit, with 7 Rabbit and Gil when the astrology / cosmology conversation was taking place. Lilli does need approval, though. Thanks!

Even better! The astrology / cosmology conversation is actually the hook for this adventure... (I thought that was Lilly, so I actually thought this was a different character when I glanced at your sheet.)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OK a tall-dark-and-maniacal patron just stepped into the Hanged Man. Looking for a rogue thief and/or controller to add into the Land Ho game.
*edit* My guys just leveled up, so they're levels 7 & 8. I think a 4th or 5th level character might get left behind.
Anybody level 6-9 out there?

I really need a striker and a controller. I've got two defenders, so a third will just make things frustrating, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
What's the current average level of the available active characters? I understand there's a bunch of low level toons (many of them defenders) but I'm not sure, and I'm pondering about making a continuation to my last adventure.

Remove ads