The Upcoming Adventures thread

EvolutionKB

First Post
I know parties are forming, but I'm working on making my 3rd PC. I'm tweaking the build a little bit, and bouncing between a hybrid bard ardent and straight ardent(almost identical to WD's build). Should be in the tavern within a few days.

renau1g

First Post
There's three of them right? pathfinder, Goldhammer, and WD? You planning to take some of the 1st PC's of the new players?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
There's three of them right? pathfinder, Goldhammer, and WD? You planning to take some of the 1st PC's of the new players?
Huh... you're right. I swore I counted a few more. Hmm.

That's 1.5 strikers, 0.5 defenders, and a leader. I'll pick up at least a few of the firsts then. Gonna make balance interesting. :)

renau1g

First Post
At least the runepriest is able to hold his own in melee also. :)

The other 2 from VV's game are with IronSky now. Mine is ending soonish (I know, I know, I've said that a few times), but you've poached 1...maybe 2 and we've grabbed 1 defender for Tenchuu's game. IG & Oni are still available, but they're having issues getting online right now.

renau1g

First Post
An updated list after stonegod has selected his PC's

1) Ghorgor Bay - Goliath Battlemind - defender - Mal Malenkirk - 3/14 enter - 3rd PC
2) Calisto - Tiefling Psion - controller - Velmont -3/16 enter - 3rd PC
3) Fissure - Goliath Monk - striker - stonegod - 3/19 enter - 3rd PC
4) Nejs Radan - Half-Elf Ardent - Leader - Walking Dad - 3/24 enter - 3rd PC
5) K’atzn’ii - Githyanki Warlock|Swordmage - striker/defender -RickRoll - 3/25 enter - 2nd PC
6) D'Keth - Githyanki swordmage (shielding)|wizard - defender/controller - Farce - 3/25 enter - 2nd PC
7) Li Zhenyu - half-orc monk - Striker - garyh - 4/4 enter - 3rd PC
8) Raijin - Genasi Sorcerer - Striker - johnmeier1 - 4/5 enter - 3rd PC
9) Morko - Half-Orc Barbarian - Striker - Pwn3r3r - 4/10 enter - 1st PC

*phew* so 1 full defenders, 2 1/2 defenders, 4 strikers, 1 1/2 striker, 1 leader, 1 controller, 1 1/2 controller

Too bad stonegod took Evolution's leader otherwise it'd be two nice groups here....

renau1g

First Post
Well, technically I believe the rules are that 1st PC's get 1st crack, then 2nd PC's get next, then 3rd PC's get next.

That's why I thought it would be really good if Evo's Ardent came into the tavern as there'd be Psionic Strike Force as one group and everyone else as another.

Remove ads