The village of Prumen

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon

Solomon is again shocked at Dai's revelations. "The counselor is colluding with the goblins. That almost makes sense. He may have been the master at the other bridge those goblins you encountered were talking about. He seems to be working for the witches and the humanoids."

"It makes no difference, perhaps. I am going to kill him."

DarkMaster

First Post
Manzanita said:
Solomon is aghast at Jasper's revelations.
"My trust for authority is rapidly disintigrating. If we had only followed our instincts, instead of our orders, we'd still have that stone. What are your intentions now? Do you need to report in? Or will you continue with me to try to unravel this mystery, save those still threatened, and avenge the dead?"

OOC Mergovian culture is based a lot on authorithy, chain of command, civil order even if it goes against the well being of the population, relying on instinct and luck could be badly seen. Interesting the 1/2 orc who decided to follow the foreign custom because of love his starting to question it.

Also when I mentioned the moon It wasn't correct the planet doesn't have any significant moon like earth. Night in Mergovie are never pitch black, because of the second sun. The way the orbit is done makes it that during the day the closest sun illuminates and during the night the farther one. This results in night illumination that approximate the light of a full moon.

Kangaxx

First Post
Manzanita said:
Solomon is aghast at Jasper's revelations. "There is way too much going on here. You say you are acting in colution with the Mergovian army? They knew something was going on up here and sent a group to investigate? We must question the two soldiers to see if they know any more. Are they following your orders? And your orders were to...investigate the city? For what? Is there someone in Mornomas you could report to and perhaps find more answers?"

"The soldiers say they don't know anymore than I do. We weren't looking for anything specific, just anything unusual. And we didn't have any other superior to report to. Although, the group did meet with the Baron before we joined it. It's possible he would know more."

"My trust for authority is rapidly disintigrating. If we had only followed our instincts, instead of our orders, we'd still have that stone. What are your intentions now? Do you need to report in? Or will you continue with me to try to unravel this mystery, save those still threatened, and avenge the dead?"
Jasper smiles wryly. "I don't even have anyone to report in to. Don't worry, I will see this through to the end."

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

To Jasper: "Who's the Baron? In any case, I'm glad you're with me. Your family was killed in this massacre. We have a common cause."

Kangaxx

First Post
Jasper Conrad

Manzanita said:
To Jasper: "Who's the Baron? In any case, I'm glad you're with me. Your family was killed in this massacre. We have a common cause."

"He's in charge of Mornomas and the surrounding area. I don't really know much about him."

Remove ads