The village of Prumen

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

"OK. We don't have much time. We absolutely must leave early in the morning. I will be leaving then, in any case."

OOC: I'll assume Dai tells Solomon everything he knows.

BIC: "You should go back to that Inn, Dai. Perhaps Jasper and Oculus could accompany you, while I seek out Karn, and Telic questions the survivors. We should try to find out who that man was who sent the package to the counselor. That seems to be what precipitated the massacre. Tell the innkeeper what happened in Pruman, and that the man is involved. Perhaps that will motivate him to help."
Solomon will seek out Karn and ask him if he knows anything about the last town meeting that was held 70 years ago. He'll also ask him who he thinks was involved in the conspiracy, without mentioning any names. He's curious if Karn thinks Frendor Almat was involved. He'll ask if he thinks the militiamen involved honestly thought they were doing the right thing.

DarkMaster

First Post
Solomon finds Karn working at the barricade with the Broyar's militia, this men is quite amazing for his age, after all he went through he still working.

As soon as He finishes placing a large beam, Karns listen carefully to Solomon Inquiry.
I was very young when those two men came to the village. But I remember my parents and grand parents telling me the story. The two men were priests and they were looking for precious stones in the village. They said they were sent by the king, the grand-father of our current king. Those precious stones were supposed to be evil or something. Nobody in the village owned any of those rocks. The two strange men settled for a week, they investigated a lot of people houses and spend a lot of time searching the woods.

The mayor at the time was the grand-mother of Mr Almat. About a weeks after their arrival she sent one of the militian to investigate their room while they were searching the woods. I don't remember what they found but that was enough to get them the death sentence. When they got back from the wood they were arrested and executed. Don't know where their body, gear and what was contained in their rooms ended up.

Like I told you before, I left the building pretty early so I didn't see much of the massacre inside. Most militian didn't seems sure that what they were doing was right, but the Captain and Gror were pretty determined. Gror almost seemed to get pleasure from killing the mayor, If I get my hand on this guy.....

I think that the Captain and Gror are responsible for this massacre, and their head is the councellor. I personnaly do not suspect the Almat their family has always brought good things to our village.

Karn then return to help the militian

OOC unless you have more questions

Last edited:

silentspace

First Post
DarkMaster said:
OOC I also forgot to mention that the northern bridge was never destroyed and you crossed it on your way to Broyar.

OOC: That is where the goblins were supposed to be, right?

"Solomon, wait. Karn and the children are probably safe at the moment. Perhaps we should investigate the northern bridge first, all of us together."

DarkMaster

First Post
OOC Not Exactly this bridge is betwen Broyar and Prumen on the road to Mornonas. Dai prevented four gobelins from blowing it. The rest of the gobelin were located at another bridge at the east. The eastern bridge is on the road to Tallos (The Capital of Mergovie).

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon

To Oculon: "I don't want to backtrack to the bridges. That might not leave us enough time to reach Mornomas. That's probably goblin territory, anyway. Unless we could capture their human 'master', we probably wouldn't learn much anyway."

To Karn: "Thank you. And good luck in the upcoming battle. Hopefully we will be back when and if they attack here. We are pursuing the conselor, and Mr. Almat. We'll be leaving in the morning."

Last edited:

silentspace

First Post
DarkMaster said:
OOC Not Exactly this bridge is betwen Broyar and Prumen on the road to Mornonas. Dai prevented four gobelins from blowing it. The rest of the gobelin were located at another bridge at the east. The eastern bridge is on the road to Tallos (The Capital of Mergovie).

OOC Got it

Kangaxx

First Post
Jasper Conrad

Once the others go about their business Jasper will flip through the book again, this time looking for other pictures that might be able to tell him something. After doing that, he'll start examining the tapestry very closely, looking for any clues or objects that he might not have noticed initially.

Ferrix

Explorer
Giving a discontent look to Solomon, Dai will clack his tongue and then speak "I dun know how much 'elp it'll be on that end, but I'll be checkin' 'nways."

OOC: Look what happens when I don't check the internet over the weekend. Since I don't want to rewind I'll let manzanita assume what he does for the sake of moving along.

Remove ads