The village of Prumen

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Telic considers the news that something is wrong while he watches the half-ogre leave. In a brief struggle between his hunger and his sense of duty, he sighs and heads off quietly in the direction that the half ogre took (he'll wait a few minutes).

OOC: Telic is going to try to stay out of sight and watch what happens. His sword is close at hand, but not drawn.

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Telic considers the news that something is wrong while he watches the half-ogre leave. In a brief struggle between his hunger and his sense of duty, he sighs and heads off quietly in the direction that the half ogre took (he'll wait a few minutes).

OOC: Telic is going to try to stay out of sight and watch what happens. His sword is close at hand, but not drawn.

Telic wait for a few minutes, and follow the half-ogre. You walk for about an hour, it is getting pretty dark. You suddenly hear the half ogre yelling "What the &*(@, what happened here" you approach and notice a large clearing. The whole place seems to be filled with blood but you can't see a single body. The half ogre look around for a few minutes and turns around in your direction. he still didn't notice you. You cannot see very well what could be inside the clearing, it is too dark.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Since I'll be at a disadvantage trying to investigate tonight in the darkness, Telic will double back trying to reach the camp ahead of the half-ogre.

Well thought Telic at least I don't have to worry about being bored anymore.

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Since I'll be at a disadvantage trying to investigate tonight in the darkness, Telic will double back trying to reach the camp ahead of the half-ogre.

Well thought Telic at least I don't have to worry about being bored anymore.
Telic dash back to the camp, the half-ogre seems to be taken his time investigating what could have happened. Telic gets in, quickly take a large bowl of soup and start eating the soup. Telic is actually very surprised the soup is actually very tasty. The half-ogre is after all a pretty good cook. A few minute later you see him enter. He seems very confused and chocked.

He explain you what he saw, you pretend not knowing anything [OCC your pretty good at bluffing]. "I don't feel too secure staying here by myself tonight, Don't know what we should do, walking back in the forest could also be pretty dangerous" This half ogre looks mean but doesn't seem too brave.
"This was an horrible scene, blood everywhere and not a single body left, that is pretty scary." The half-ogre seems nervous and is looking all around trying to find something, his eyes then stop on your Mercurial great sword. "Muscisian, you know how to use it, or it's just there to scare people?"

"If you don't I will take it, if we want to make it back to the village as quickly as possible I will need a good weapon"

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"I can use this sword well enough to make anyone who tries to take it regret it. We should head for the village now. Do you have a weapon? If not, grab a staff or something, we should leave soon."

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
"I can use this sword well enough to make anyone who tries to take it regret it. We should head for the village now. Do you have a weapon? If not, grab a staff or something, we should leave soon."
The half ogre looks at you nervously, and continue his search, after a few minutes he pull out from behind a counter a Large club. "here it is!!!"

Then he looks at you. "Ok, let's go, I will go front and show you the way"

The half ogre goes in front but is always checking his back, he doesn't seem to trust you.

You walk for about 5 hours at night, when the half-ogre suddenly stop. "Stop, did you see that". You didn't see anything it is way too dark.

"I saw something move at our right"

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Pulling out his sword and holding it awkwardly in one hand, Telic grabs a sunrod with his other hand, then shifts so that he holds the sunrod between his hand and his sword (which he now holds two handed). Then, whispering a warning to the half ogre, he slams his hands down, igniting the sunrod and leaping to the right.

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Pulling out his sword and holding it awkwardly in one hand, Telic grabs a sunrod with his other hand, then shifts so that he holds the sunrod between his hand and his sword (which he now holds two handed). Then, whispering a warning to the half ogre, he slams his hands down, igniting the sunrod and leaping to the right.

Marcus:
You suddenly see a flash of light followed by what seems to be intense light a few hundred feet inside the forest. The other two militians, take their crossbow and are ready for your order, hoping this time they will see some action.

Telic: The sunrod create an intense light. You dash on the right with your sword, you see some kind of humanoid form in the shadow of the sunrod. The creature moves quickly, covered by the shadow from the tree. You have a hard time identifying precisely it's position.
The Half-ogre quickly follow you ready to provide you with some help if needed.

Solomon:
You take a small detour in direction of the camp. You get there in about 40 minutes. The camp is completly empty, even Old Gnarll the cook cannot be found anywhere. You wonder if you will ever hear again how tasty you would be in one of his soup and how he usually bet you that nobody would notice.

You investigate very quickly the camp and don't notice any sign of violence.

Last edited:

Cannibal_Kender

First Post
Marcus will jump to his feet.

"Perhaps the sniper has tired of sneaking and is looking for a fight. Ready your weapons men, but don't shoot till I give the word", he'll say.

Remove ads