• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The village of Prumen

Ferrix

Explorer
That's what I was wondering about regarding a clear line. Can I move in a straight line between where I am and the crossbow-wielding goblin without going through the entangled area? If not, I'll pull out my sling and take a shot at the crossbow-wielding goblin, otherwise, I'll move up to it and attack.

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
That's what I was wondering about regarding a clear line. Can I move in a straight line between where I am and the crossbow-wielding goblin without going through the entangled area? If not, I'll pull out my sling and take a shot at the crossbow-wielding goblin, otherwise, I'll move up to it and attack.
Round 4 OCC sorry for the cut and paste but it goes faster
The bigger armored gobelin spend a full round to get out roll 19 he is still stuck
the smaller armored gobelin spend a full round to get out roll 16 he is still stuck
Both armored gobelin are shouting at you what seems to be curse but you don't understand anything there saying
the stuck crossbowgoblin fires at you having no other option. As he shoot he shouts "You go pay for Friend death" (roll 15 hit DMG 4) the arrow hits you in the right part of the abdomen that one was nasty. The gobelin face lit with a smile of victory as he sees the arrow wounding you badly. His smile quickly dissapears as you put that rock in your sling and let it go (roll 11, miss) the rock pass an inch from the gobelin head, "Hahaha Fool you die" he is reloading the crossbow.

Ferrix

Explorer
Crouching behind the corpse of the dead goblin, Dai draws out another wand and presses it to one of the wounds and activates it.

OOC: attempting to gain at least partial cover; cure light wounds, 1d8+1

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
Crouching behind the corpse of the dead goblin, Dai draws out another wand and presses it to one of the wounds and activates it.

OOC: attempting to gain at least partial cover; cure light wounds, 1d8+1
Round 5
The bigger armored gobelin spend a full round to get out roll 17 he is still stuck
the smaller armored gobelin spend a full round to get out roll 17 he is still stuck
Both armored gobelin are shouting at you what seems to be curse but you don't understand anything there saying
the stuck crossbowgoblin fires at you but you are covered partially (-2) by the other one. roll 13 misses the arrow hit the gobelin and kill it for good(the gobelin was unconcsious but not dead). You pick up the wand applies it on your stomach. you feel a warm sensation (roll 3+1) and you then remove the arrow easily.

OCC another 5 round before the end of the spell. You could also take cover behind the walls of the bridge they are about 8 feet tall with a top and all made of stone

Ferrix

Explorer
Hoping that he can get out of this alive, Dai let's loose with another sling bullet at the goblin and rushes to get behind the protective walls of the bridge.

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
Hoping that he can get out of this alive, Dai let's loose with another sling bullet at the goblin and rushes to get behind the protective walls of the bridge.
Round 6
The bigger armored gobelin spend a full round to get out roll 16 he is still stuck
the smaller armored gobelin spend a full round to get out roll 14 he is still stuck
the stuck crossbowgoblin fires at you (roll 11 miss) the arrow fly above your head and end up in the woods behind

You reload your sling, aim for a short moment and let it go (roll 12 +4, dmg 2+3) the bullet hit him in chest, the gobelin is thrown on the ground by the impact and doesn't seem to stand back up.

the other two gobelin are looking at you with rage and fear.

You rush inside the stone carved bridge, not taking time to look at the magnificient fresque on its wall

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads