The Walking Dead 4.6 "Live Bait" (Spoiler Alert)

PigKnight

First Post
I expected more Revengeance than Redemption.

EDIT: I don't always have sexy time, but when I do, there's a LITTLE GIRL LITERALLY A FOOT AWAY!

Last edited:

I'm glad it wasn't another episode where the governor attacks the hall. I'm tired of that sort line and I'm going they put that if for a while. I would have rather the governor come back in another season, but at least this episode was interesting.

I have absolutely no interest in a new story line based on the Governor.

The fact that this episode was predictable, full of cliches, and was populated by female characters who were completely unable to function without a male to be their master didn't help.

NewJeffCT

First Post
I have absolutely no interest in a new story line based on the Governor.

The fact that this episode was predictable, full of cliches, and was populated by female characters who were completely unable to function without a male to be their master didn't help.

They were functioning pretty well on their own for 18 months in the zombie apocalypse.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I think it hit me that as much as people travel in this show, they are only still 30 miles from Atlanta.

Redemption, mmmm or is it an evil plan.

Oh, I an getting so tired of people that fall down and twist their ankles. It is getting so over done in film today. Then why run in front of the zombies, the group had not been seen, just back up. Yes, the Gov heard the noise and knew what it was but still...

Last edited:

I thought it was a good direction, but the pace was a touch slow. However they are clearly trying to develop the character of the governor and to do that, I think one slower paced episode was required. I just hope things pick up next week.

Aside from the burning woodbury to the ground to background music montage, not really seeing much that was cliche (but that scene was pretty darn cliche). I guess the girl being the thing that anchors and restores him is a bit cliche but it is also the only thing that really fits based on his history and personality. I found this much more interesting than just having him continue straight down the stalin course. There had been glimpses of his humanity in season three, and he went so far by the end of it, that seeing him possibly go down the course of redemption is more intriguing than him just gunning people down. And I like that we still had glimpses of the governor in some of his interactions this episode. I also like that we dont really know where the governor will end up.

That said, this was a bit slow. I didn't mind it, but my wife was bored. So I think they do need to pick up the pace if they don't want to lose people.

They were functioning pretty well on their own for 18 months in the zombie apocalypse.

I think the point of this crew is they were relatively isolated and didn't know much about the zombies. They could have been men, and they still would have leaned on the governor because he clearly has experience and knowledge. But for folks holding up in a building and caring for a dying man with lung cancer, they did pretty well.

EDIT: I don't always have sexy time, but when I do, there's a LITTLE GIRL LITERALLY A FOOT AWAY!

i know this irritated a lot of people, but I thought it showed how bad things have become. Privacy is just a whole lot harder to come by when you have to band together to survive in a world gone to hell. They could have done their business outside or in the woods, but that seems pretty reckless. Things have become pre-modern in a lot of ways.

Remove ads