The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I don't have one single spell that will effect this thing and can only pluck at it with my wand! When does discretion become the better part of valor?!" Doral yells suggestively at his companions as he unleashes another volley from his wand.

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 33/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

Glaive quicklymoves to the unconscious Kraken. As he grabs him and strugles to get him free, another pair of the two appear some distance away.

[sblock=ooc]

move up to Kraken.
Use flee the scene invocation. Dimension door to other side of the cave.

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 1 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

"I don't think there's far enough we can run from something like this," Midian says. "The demon in that crystal is so powerful the mere sight of it nearly overwhelmed Glaive."

He breathes a sigh of relief as Glaive rescues Kraken, and starts to move to heal him with his wand when something comes to him. Turning instead back to the re-animated dragon corpse, Midian tries plying some of his wand's healing magic in hopes it has the opposite effect on the tendriled neck and head.

[sblock=OOC]Cure spells hurt undead, don't they? And it's only a touch attack, so hopefully Midian has a better shot of doing something with this:

Touch attack; Damage CLW wand. (1d20+5=23, 1d8+1=7)[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Racing across the room, Glaive is barely in time to grab hold of Kraken's hand as he disappears down the creatures gullet. With another burst of hell-born energy, the two vanish and reappear across the room while their dopplegangers struggle on convincingly. Doral and Whisper send another volley of missiles that devastates the creature. The part of the upper skull collapses inward, dragging pseudo flesh down with it. The lower jaw fractures in three places and is held together only by the ectoplasmic goo. Midian takes a chance and darts in to grasp part of the neck and send a wave of positive energy into the beast. It shudders and fragments of crystal and bone fall out of the bottom.
Turning its ponderous bulk, the creature finishes swallowing the copy of Kraken and focuses its attention on Midian.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Dorel and Whisper Magic Missile Damage (6d4+6=24)

Kraken is currently stable on the far side of the room with Glaive.

[/SBLOCK]

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 33/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

Glaive searches quickly for his healing wand, using it immediatly on Kraken, once he found it. Better he is able to move by himself, soon.

[sblock=ooc]

using lesser vigor wand on Kraken to grand him fast healing.

active invocations: See the Unseen, Entropic Warding, DR 1 / cold iron
at-will: Blast, Glaive (+1d6 acid with shard focus), Detect Magic, Teleport, Shatter
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Turning its ponderous bulk, the creature finishes swallowing the copy of Kraken and focuses its attention on Midian.

"Gods," Midian mutters, color draining from his face as the undead dragon turns toward him. He realizes this may be his last chance to help stop the beast, but finds the pounding of his blood in his ears makes concentration all the harder. Still, he swipes out with his wand again, hoping to cause the creature pain before it can devour him.

[sblock=OOC]

Touch attack; damage CLW wand (1d20+5=8, 1d8+1=9)

Action Point (1d6=4)[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
As the massive jaws slam down over Midian, he thrusts his wand deep into its gullet and discharges a blast of positive energy. The whole beast shudders as if biting into something dreadful. It vomits Midian back out in a deluge of ectoplasmic slime. Glaive meanwhile administers a burst of slow healing magic to Kraken to stave off death. Doral and Whisper unleash on the dragon again with their magics causing more bone and slime to fly in all directions. The beast looses an ear-splitting screech of pain.

OOC:
[SBLOCK]
Kraken is at -5 and rising.

Dragon attack vs midian w/ reduced damage (1d20+10=25, 1d6+4=6)
With most of the crystal destroyed, and the jaw nearly broken in half, the bite damage dropped to the next level. Midian took 6 points, but no grapple this time.

Doral and Whisper MM (6d4+6=24)
[/SBLOCK]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - I'm so confused. I thought Whisper was out of magic. I've been sitting here trying to figure this out. Selc, what's going on, man? :) )

Remove ads