The Whisperers in Darkness

jkason

First Post
Galec Setou

Galec shrugs his shoulders as he finally pulls himself together. Seeing Jor's reaction to re-entering, he thinks twice about doing so. At Alastor's suggestion, he nods his head.

"That's secondary confirmation that Xoriat is connected to these stones. Whether the druids worship them or not, it won't hurt to question them about the circle. Hopefully if we need to return, the stench that plagues us will have lessened enough for more extended investigation."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I hope that stench goes away. To the druids then? I would like to see the scene of the crime later if possible." Jor says to Galec, not realizing that the scene would probably upset her stomach even more.

MadMaxim

First Post
Alastor - Human Warmage

"Well, Galec, I very much doubt that the druids would be in league with the daelkyr, after all it was the Gatekeeper druids who managed to sever the link between Eberron and Xoriat, and as far as I remember all the druid sects worship nature and not the abominations that are the inhabitants of Xoriat. There could of course be underground druid cults dedicated to the daelkyr, but I doubt it..."

Then Alastor turns to Jor, looking seriously concerned for the woman: "Are you sure, you want to go there? The place looked like a disaster with blood and guts everywhere..." He almost gets sick just thinking about it.

"We could let you investigate it later, but for now I think we should visit the local druid sect and ask them a couple of questions regarding this place and whether or not they know anything about the monster that's roaming around."

Alastor turns around and starts walking to the druid lodge.

Erekose13

Explorer
"It does not sound very pleasant no, but I think that there might be some clues that might have been missed or perhaps even just another set of eyes might help decipher something. But later, yes, the druids will be good to talk to. They will hopefully know more about these stones at the very least whether they have anything to do with the realm of madness or not." replies Jor.

(Sorry I haven't been around much; I've been pretty swamped with work just recently. I'll try and update in the next day or two, but I may not be able to get to it until sometime next week, just as a heads-up. I'm out of town over the weekend.)

MadMaxim

First Post
(Joshua have you got any idea when you'll be able to continue the adventure? I keep checking every day, but unfortunately there has been no progress)

Remove ads