D&D 4E The yet still complete list of official 4E D&D products: now with new format!

ggroy

First Post
The recent "January and Beyond" preview article does not mention either "Class Compendium: Heroes of Sword and Spell" or "Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium" at all.

Also just noticed the "[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Wrath-Ashardalon-D-Boardgame/dp/0786955708"]Wrath of Ashardalon[/ame]" listing on amazon.com, lists it as "currently unavailable". (It originally had a February 15, 2011 release date). Though it is still listed on WotC's online D&D catalog.

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Product (Wrath of Ashardalon)

Last edited:

Aegeri

First Post
Did you notice that the Gamma World expansion and the cards had a date of February, while Heroes of Shadow didn't specify any month.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
What is going on over there?

HoS is in the preview article, but without a date (ed: njed)...of course, class compendium was also previewed.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
As discussed in another thread "&" is supposed to revael the secrets of the schedule change, though I would not be surprised to have it say "and you will find out about our new products at D&D XP".

Anyways, I am predicting a single PHB replacement that combines some of the things that have been dropped.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
So much for optimism. As being discussed many places, they are moving to more digital content...Plastic minis are gone and those books are being dropped.

On the other hand, heroes of shadow will be a hard back and the next board game is confirmed.

But wait! There is still D&D XP...something could still be anounced, and you will find it here.

Now I have to strike through some stuff.

Remove ads