• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Theandric Saga OOC

Sphynx

First Post
Gild: Elder (of course... :p)

Wolf: Reworking that story is easy enough, if there are no White Wolves around, then the story works out ok except for the rivalry part between the wolves. We just remove that (I'll edit it out), and my brother remains an out-skirts loner who refuses to enter the covenant area (something the grogs are happy with), waiting for Lupus to join him on a foray (which he does often).

As for the Tremere, I don't think they have to play a factor in the background except perhaps with their own interest in the wolf (based on their affinity for them). Thoughts?

Yair

Community Supporter
Sphynx said:
errg... yes... :confused:
If it's about me not writing back, well I don't have any real thoughts on the matter. The story checks out, the Tremere may be in your background or not - as you prefer. I just didn't see the point of saying I have nothing to say...

Your characters are nearly done but the campaign doesn't seem to accomodate a new PC for a little time, what with just entering the peasant's house and all. Even Puck is no longer with the main party.
If you have any ideas how to join along do say so, if not - I'll think of something.

Yair

Nzld

First Post
Hey, looks like Kajamba Lion won something!

Congratulations!!!

So, what is Dungeon Crawl Classics #20: Shadows in Freeport and why is it on your wishlist?

Yair

Community Supporter
Congradulations, Kajamba Lion!

I never go to the ENStore, took me a while to figure out what you were talking about...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads