• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Theroc out of commission

Theroc

First Post
Then I suppose you'll be glad to know that not much has gone on in my game. Or did you forget about that one? :p ;)

Anyways, whenever you get the time. And good to see you back in action, Theroc.

I'm in so many, me forgetting one doesn't mean I don't enjoy the game (I'd forgotten to list Myth's game too.)

That makes 15 games.

Anyways, Isn't Shavallah separated from the rest of the party besides chatty monkeyboy? It seemed kinda like we were panning away from Shavallah and monkeyboy for a bit until that combat was dealt with... but that might have just been my skewed perception.

Last edited:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Viruses are the worst. I know it's not always possible but sometimes it's a good idea not only to have a backup of information but also a backup computer. An old laptop or PC.

Theroc

First Post
Viruses are the worst. I know it's not always possible but sometimes it's a good idea not only to have a backup of information but also a backup computer. An old laptop or PC.

My 'backup PC' is my mother's, which is in an adjacent room. However, since our router crapped out, only one PC may have internet in the house, and for some reason, the modem didn't like my mothers computer. In otherwords, I needed a backup for my backup.

Remove ads