They're back: Return of the Slivers. [Updated 24/8-2005: Beware the Overlord!]

Just read the thread, awsome work m8 and thanks for the slivers. Great work indeed!

And Knight Otu, you know I should have player Slivers instead of Formians with a few Zerg adaptions in the 3rd IR :] :] .

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
however, he sent me a note earlier today:

Krishnath said:
Feel free to post messages from me. You can start by letting them know that I am fine, and where they can find me (NTL mostly). I am still making monsters. And all the original slivers (Tempest and Onslaught block versions) have been updated to 3.5 (I did that a while ago). As for new stuff I have made, there is some, but not that much. I updated my Fey Dragon recently and you can post it if you want (I'll attach it to this email, along with a couple of other critters). I have started using the new stat-block when creating monsters (the one they use in MM4 that was introduced in DMG2) and I have found that it speeds up the process of creating creatures somewhat.

:) if you have any specfic messages/requests for him, i'll pass them along.

Attachments

• Dragon_Fey.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Awcha.doc
    24 KB · Views: 121
  • Lucanid.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

jedavis

First Post
For those of you who don't want to go through and copy everything out of the individual posts, here's a compilation of the sliver stats Krishnath wrote, plus the Half-Sliver template.

I think I may end up using these in my next SF campaign (when/if that happens). Because my players are already familiar with the zerg, and don't fear them enough (I suppose I should just use more, but individual for individual, I think slivers will be more effective, and decrease paperwork for masses).

Attachments

• Slivers.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Half-Sliver (Template).doc
    26 KB · Views: 120

Voila!

First Post
In case anyone was wondering about the 26 new Slivers of TS and PLC, here's a list.

Basal Sliver
Bonesplitter Sliver
Dementia Sliver
Firewake Sliver
Fungus Sliver
Fury Sliver
Gemhide Sliver
Ghostflame Sliver
Harmonic Sliver
Might Sliver
Mindlash Sliver
Opaline Sliver
Plague Sliver
Psionic Sliver
Pulmonic Sliver
Quilled Sliver
Screeching Sliver
Sedge Sliver
Shadow Sliver
Sidewinder Sliver
Spinneret Sliver
Telekinetic Sliver
Two-Headed Sliver
Vampiric Sliver
Venser's Sliver
Watcher Sliver

Hellgod

First Post
a bunch of the new slivers are more powerfull versions of the old ones. but some of them give new powers...the one sliver i know that is not one that gives good affects for slivers would be the plague sliver...but has anyone attempted or plans on attempting ot recreate these new ones?

NPC Lord

First Post
im a big sliver fan. in fact, i based a whole campaign around them( i.e., evil mage summons sliver to serve as slave so he can become hive master. little sliver escapes, breeds, and makes a new kind of sliver: hiveless, freewilled, and intelegent[not slavish]. neoslivers florish, untill the queen comes a few centuries later. big war starts, neoslivers& allies v.s. hiveslivers.). i am quite disapointed there will be no new slivers.

Remove ads