• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

They're Bringing Evil Back. ( 3.5 DnD )

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yun frowns. "Hm, if there is a dragon in this vicinity then perhaps we should continue on foot until we are certain that it is safe to bring up my wagon. I would rather not lose all of my belongings in a single breath from the beast, nor my life." He looks around for somewhere he might be able to conceal the wagon that also has some decent food for the horses.

Borson

First Post
"Eerily quiet" Serin whispers. "I can see the moathouse over there, just down this path. I don't see any movement about." He double checks his rapier, and slowly continues down the path, keeping his senses about him.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Yun figures he can hide his wagon within the foliage, covering it was debri and masquerading it as an over grown shrub. After taking whatever time to do so, the group continues on down the path to the moathouse. Their short travel is uneventful, no one or no thing ambushes them as they make way to their destination. This small ruined fortress is little more than a stone manor and a walled courtyahd with a tower, now collapsed. The upper story of the manor has fallen in entirely. It was apparently made mostly of wood, and only smashed and charred timbers remiain. The condition of the manor's interior is questionable. All is quiet other than the buzzing of mosquitoes ( which are thick), since little life makes its presence known around the moathouse.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Please, if you can bear the weight, carry some of my supplies along with you, we may need them."

Yun frowns as the approach the moahouse courtyard. "Hm... Why have we not encountered anything yet..." he mutters. He walks slowly up to one of the walls of the manor, trying to judge the difficulty of the climb to the second story, as he reaches over his shoulder and pulls a grappling hook and a climber's kit from his backpack.

(OOC: Climb +10 (7 ranks, Str +3), Spot +2)

hero4hire

Explorer
Dire Lemming said:
"Please, if you can bear the weight, carry some of my supplies along with you, we may need them."

Yun frowns as the approach the moahouse courtyard. "Hm... Why have we not encountered anything yet..." he mutters. He walks slowly up to one of the walls of the manor, trying to judge the difficulty of the climb to the second story, as he reaches over his shoulder and pulls a grappling hook and a climber's kit from his backpack.

(OOC: Climb +10 (7 ranks, Str +3), Spot +2)

"Hold boy." Erik commanded in a hushed whisper before Yun entered the courtyard. "We don't know yet what is between here and that Manorhouse. There is a Dragon to think about."

silentspace

First Post
Vendan observes the exchange between the old cleric and the young monk. "Well, we came all this way, I think we should investigate. Climbing that wall to get a good look around seems like a good idea to me. Either way, I was saving a spell of protection for myself, but Yun, I'll cast it on you instead. It will help protect you in a fight."

ooc: casting Mage Armor on Yun

Borson

First Post
"Give me a minute or two to check again for the dragon, or whatever else there might be" says Serin, responding to Erik's suggestion.

OOC: Search +10, Spot+9, Listen+9

Remove ads