• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Thieves' World] Murder at the Vulgar Unicorn (full)

Lars, your character looks good now.

I've made a new post in the IC thread and introduced Derleth to the game. Took a little longer than I had planned but I should be back to roughly every other day posting now.

As for splitting the group up, I have no problem with that if that is what everyone wants to do.

The one contact you've created is fine, MK. It fits with the background created for Kadramis. If stats become necessary, I'll create them. Further NPCs should probably be solely created by me.

Also, I need to apologize to you, MK. I neglected to closely read the last line of your second to last post in the IC thread, where you had Kadramis go off on his own. I'll have a post up sometime this weekend dealing with his discussion with his contact.

I'll have a new post up sometime this weekend. The rest of you should feel free to respond (or not) to Derleth before then.

MummyKitty

First Post
Sorry if I went too far, I wanted to get more background for my character out there. Of course, if anything here doesn't fit or you don't like it, we can strike it from the record. I'd be happy to collaborate more.... let me know.

MK -- No, I'm fine with the NPC (Rechal) as created so far. If she needs a full character sheet in the future for any reason, I'll create it. Otherwise, I'm fine with her an an NPC and a contact for Kadramis.

red shadow

First Post
room for another player?

Hi everyone!
I just discovered you were running this campaign in Thieves World D20 and wonder if you still have room for another player? I used to play a lot RPG several years ago and I'm eager to try it again with a play by post.

I'm French so I discovered the TW novels a few years ago, since they were not translated or sold here, and I'm still in the process of reading the first series, but I managed to get a pdf copy of TW D20 RPG and find it great!

I hope you will somehow manage to squeeze my character in. I already designed one but I understood you use specific rules for creation and anyway, if you're OK to take me on, we should discuss the class and background so it sticks with the other characters...

Willing to read from you soon, and hope it will be "yes"! :D

Thanks and cheers

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm having a some computer issues at home. I'll do my best to keep up at work, but until I get the issue resolved I have no access to the site from home.

Also, a bump for red shadow. ;)

I noticed that red shadow had posted interest in the game a number of days ago and planned to come back and respond but unfortunately I forgot to do so.

At any rate, the adventure is full. red shadow, I would be happy to add you as an alternate in the event someone drops the game but as of right now, I don't want to go above 5 players. Thanks for the interest!

red shadow

First Post
OK to be the alternate

Hi Toric, thanks for your answer, it's never too late! ;) I understand quite well that it's already difficult to run such a game with five players and you don't want to add another one for the time being. Anyway, I'll be very glad to join you in case one of the player goes missing or is unable to continue this adventure. Meanwhile, I'll be reading your posts with intersest. Please keep me posted (my email: lbanguet@hotmail.com) in case you need a replacement or even if one of you starts another campaign!
Thanks and froggin' good luck to all of you!

MummyKitty

First Post
Red Shadow, I am starting another TW PBP campaign (this one set in the classic era), but it filled way faster than I thought, and I had forgotten about your post. If anyone drops out of that one you can be an alternate for sure.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads