• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thinking of pulling the plug...

Wyvern

Explorer
Darrin

BlackJaw said:
There is no "Darrin" on the Cosmonomicon website. I've e-mailed everyone listed, but none of their names are "Darrin" and yes their real names are listed.
I remembered that Darrin was one of the guys from Dark Portal Games, so I went over to their website and found his contact info. You can reach him at ddrader@darkportalgames.com.

Tony, if you read this, could you get on Darrin's case for us? ;) You suggested that we should choose new team leaders -- well, I've taken it upon myself to be the chief writer, but someone needs to update the website, and the only person that's volunteered is BlackJaw. We really need the ftp details if we're going to finish this project.

Wyvern

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
BlackJaw said:

I get the impression Morrus is a little angry about the lack of effort put in by the orginal Cosmonomicon designers.

Not at all. I was never involved in this, just provided the hosting. I have no personal desire for it to succeed or fail - but I am trying to conserve webspace on the server and in these forums to those pages etc. which actually have some useful content for everyone.

I'm not 100% sure it was Darrin - but it was *definitely* someone at DPG.

Wyvern

Explorer
Morrus said:
Not at all. I was never involved in this, just provided the hosting. I have no personal desire for it to succeed or fail - but I am trying to conserve webspace on the server and in these forums to those pages etc. which actually have some useful content for everyone.

I'm not 100% sure it was Darrin - but it was *definitely* someone at DPG.
Well, I e-mailed Darrin just now to let him know what's up. If we don't hear anything back from him, though, you may just have to trust us. We've *got* content, we just need to get it out where people can *see* it (and that includes fixing the link on the Cosmonomicon website which currently points to a forum that no longer exists). A little publicity wouldn't hurt, either. :) I can only get so far without feedback.

Wyvern

BlackJaw

First Post
I got a response with the FTP information, I'll be updating the site a bit over the next couple of hour or so.

"Hi-
I'm sorry I missed your earlier e-mail. For some reason my e-mail client had sorted it to the junk mail folder.

Tony K. Bounds, Business Manager"

The project is saved!

Remove ads