D&D 5E This is the full set of 54 Tarokka cards!

DrAlexander

Explorer
And the Myrmidon. Counjourer. Elementalist. Missionary. Evoker. Innocent. Diviner. Merchant. Mercenary. Wizard. Bishop. Donjon. Mists. Horseman. Charlatan. Necromancer. Artifact. Transmuter. Druid. Avenger. Illusionist. Berserker. Missionary. Soldier. Abjurer. Trader. Dictator. Broken one. Beggar. Rogue. Monk. Philanthropist.

EDIT: Since there's the full set up-top there's no need for the clutter anymore.

Last edited:

DrAlexander

Explorer
OK. Then there should be some more. 16+31 (my post above) = 47
But my math may be off a bit :).

I got all of these from Twitter and they just seem to repeat themselves. Maybe the rest of them will show up later.

Wraith Form

Explorer
I love the fanged mouth above the Innocent.

I also like, in the Druid card, the far right tree looks a bit like a twisted man holding up the weight of the branches. His knees bend to the right, his hips to the left, and his head hangs low between his shoulders (which are the base of the branches).

Nice.

Beleriphon

Totally Awesome Pirate Brain
I love the fanged mouth above the Innocent.

I also like, in the Druid card, the far right tree looks a bit like a twisted man holding up the weight of the branches. His knees bend to the right, his hips to the left, and his head hangs low between his shoulders (which are the base of the branches).

Nice.

A number of the leaves on the Monk card also look like bats.

darjr

I crit!
Beggar

https://t.co/7xkTHRpqyw CZBeAXAUEAAOaQL.png

Edit I thought it was new.

Last edited:

Remove ads