D&D 5E This is the full set of 54 Tarokka cards!

MechaPilot

Explorer
If the second set of arms are meant to have similar range of motion to the first, pectoral muscles or muscles of a different name performing the same function are certain to be present... as to the additional mammary glands that appear to be present, I would rather not speculate upon reasons for their inclusion beyond this: drawing something that you can't actually even get a real-world reference for is not easy.

Well, they should have no shortage of reference for pectoral muscles without mammary glands to look at when drawing the lower set of arms. However, it's not like it's a big deal or anything. It's just something that I thought was a strange choice by the artist.

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
Well, they should have no shortage of reference for pectoral muscles without mammary glands to look at when drawing the lower set of arms. However, it's not like it's a big deal or anything. It's just something that I thought was a strange choice by the artist.
I was meaning that there is no reference for a four-armed woman.

Yaarel

He Mage
Heh, the images dont stray far from the ‘chainmail bikini’.

Even when more covered up, the images trend toward old men versus young women.

This is a pet peeve.

Stay egalitarian.

If women are youthful, make men youthful.

If men are elders, make women elders.

If women are attractive, make men attractive.

If men are heroic, make women heroic. (Actually, images seem moreorless equal in heroism across gender.)

Paraxis

Explorer
i used some image manipulation on a pic over at GF9 and made a cardback for the set.

xxCardbackxx.png

Remove ads