D&D 5E This is the full set of 54 Tarokka cards!

Valmarius

First Post
The GF9 Cards will be Black and White and use all the artwork you've seen here.
They're also being printed on a textured stock, for that in-world look, and will be the same dimensions as the other GF9 cards.
The GF9 Tarokka deck also has a game included called 'Prophet's Gambit' which is a tarot-themed, poker-style game.

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
I was already thinking I might like to have these cards because I haven't had a Tarokka deck since late August of 2005, hearing that game rules come with them has made me certain.

Valmarius

First Post
Yeah, having a game attached makes them usable outside a campaign. Or gives them a reason to be in the possession of NPCs.
I can imagine some Vistani using them for gambling/entertainment as well as readings.

The GF9 Cards will be Black and White and use all the artwork you've seen here.
They're also being printed on a textured stock, for that in-world look, and will be the same dimensions as the other GF9 cards.
The GF9 Tarokka deck also has a game included called 'Prophet's Gambit' which is a tarot-themed, poker-style game.

Great I'll be picking these up, I love using props in games, so do my kids. Even if I don't by the adventure

My old Ravenloft deck has the Hangman instead of The Executioner and The Esper instead of The Seer. Other than that it just a few minor things like Temptress instead of tempter.

MechaPilot

Explorer
Am I the only one who finds it strange that the transmuter appears to have four breasts? Just going off of prior Marilith art I always figured that multi-armed creatures that would have breasts would just have the one set.

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
Am I the only one who finds it strange that the transmuter appears to have four breasts? Just going off of prior Marilith art I always figured that multi-armed creatures that would have breasts would just have the one set.
If the second set of arms are meant to have similar range of motion to the first, pectoral muscles or muscles of a different name performing the same function are certain to be present... as to the additional mammary glands that appear to be present, I would rather not speculate upon reasons for their inclusion beyond this: drawing something that you can't actually even get a real-world reference for is not easy.

Remove ads