• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thrane strike force. RAIDERS OF AUNDAIR STAY OUT

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
So I just realized something while tinkering with another character: Protection Devotion scales more quickly with levels that all the others.

So DrZombie: Alestair, Bonal, Armament and Valderion all have +1 AC to what is posted. Syro and Trask are outside the area of effect, and so no changes to their stats.

Also, priority-wise, Devon is my current #1 on the hit list, but I'm betting there's a decent chance someone will try to heal the dying halfling. Professional as we are, I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone to geek the healer like there's no tomorrow. On that note, stay safe Trask :)

Last edited:

Zurai

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
So DrZombie: Alestair, Bonal, Armament and Valderion all have +1 AC to what is posted. Syro and Trask are outside the area of effect, and so no changes to their stats.

I updated Armament's stat block to reflect this. 20 AC is the currently correct number for him.

Also, priority-wise, Devon is my current #1 on the hit list, but I'm betting there's a decent chance someone will try to heal the dying halfling. Professional as we are, I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone to geek the healer like there's no tomorrow. On that note, stay safe Trask :)

Agreed. The psion is next, unless a healer presents themselves. They'll have a hard time healing the warlock though, since it's inside the silence area. They have to either cast outside and hold the charge like I described above, or drag the warlock out of the area.

Depending on how things go in this next round, Armament may need to retreat. I suspect he may get focus fired. If he does retreat, the silence will be lifted, but he can go invisible again (I gave him a potion).

Scurry

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:

Man, I love waking up to someone telling me I have extra AC. Statblocks adjusted.

DrZombie

First Post
Any comments about the combnat so far. I know it's dreadfully slow, but I can assure you running 15 players and having comp acces problems isn't a good combination.

Zurai : could you post exactly whatyt those maneuvres do? And thanks for ghosting.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
It's tense as hell is what it is :). I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what horrible things the PCs come up with next - as I'm sure they are with us :p. I gotta say, despite the odds against us I really want to win this.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Oh, one thing that'd be nice: if we could get periodic updates on how many of the Aundarians have posted, so we have an idea how long we're waiting. It's kind of maddening what with not being able to check their thread to see ;)

DrZombie

First Post
It's my intention to update every 48 hrs. A compromise between allowing people to post and keeping the game moving. When I don't update it's usually real life kicking me in the pills. But with the X-mass thing and such it'll be a bit more difficult.

Zurai

First Post
DrZombie said:
Zurai : could you post exactly whatyt those maneuvres do? And thanks for ghosting.

Foehammer and Douse the Flames are used when he attacks, so not really relevant atm. Shield Block is used in response to a melee attack directed at an ally adjacent to Bonal, and it gives +8 AC (Bonal's Shield AC + 4) to that ally for a single attack. It represents him throwing his shield in the way of an attack directed at an ally.

DrZombie

First Post
Bit of a difficult one. Valderion is hovering 10' above ground so he can get reach on Aaranth. I will rule that he can't benefit from the shield block. The reason : if he gets reach from that position he'll have 'reach for Bonall morr as well, therefore he's not 'adjacant' to Bonall morr. Does that make sense?

Remove ads