• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thrane strike force. RAIDERS OF AUNDAIR STAY OUT

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
From my original position at i22, I cast Haste and moved 60' straight to the right (off the map). Then I used Valderion's free move to move another 60' to the right. Finally, on this action I moved let's say another 20' to the right. I started 15' from the railing, so this total 140' of movement would put me 125' away from the railing of the ship, on a level with the ship's deck (maybe 5' extra up if I need it to get a good line of sight). That puts me in row 22, 190' away from the construct in a straight line.

DrZombie

First Post
Code:
..ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
01...................................................................................
02...................................................................................
03...................................................................................
04....................................................................................
05....................................................................................
06....................................................................................
07............................/..\.....................................................
08........................../......\...................................................
09......................../....BB...\.................................................
10....................../............\................................................
11..................../_______________\...............................................
12...................I....SS...........I............................................
13...................I.................I............................................
14......__...........I................ I............................................
15..../.... \______..I.................I...........................................
16...I.H....I........I.....HHH.........I............................................
17...I......I______..I.....HHH.........I.............................................
18....\ __ /.........I.....HHH.........I.............................................
19...................I..F..............I............................................
20.............XXXXXXX...Ks...........XXXXXXX....................................
21...................I.D...............I.............................................
22...................I4g6Jx1.....2.....I.............................................3
23...................I...A5............I.............................................
24...................I.................I.............................................
25...................I_SS______________I.............................................
26....................I................I..............................................
27.....................\............../................................................
28......................I.....BB....I...............................................
29.......................\_________/.................................................
30....................................................................................
31...................................................................................
32.....................................................................................
33.....................................................................................

H  hatch
BB Ballista
SS stairway
XXXXXXX : support beams for the elemental ring.

x astral Construct
g Gillian
J Jael
D Devon
F Forge
K Konnel
s Syralo

1 Bonall Morr
2 trask
3 Syro deskane
4 Alestair Sarhain
5 Valderio
6 Armament

the doors to the decks are located next to the stairway. The foredeck is one floor high, the aft deck two floors. The top floor of the aft deck contains the pilot's house and has large windows all around.

Round 6
x astral Construct
g Gillian
J Jael
D Devon
F Forge
K Konnel
s Syralo

1 Bonall Morr
2 trask
3 Syro deskane
4 Alestair Sarhain
5 Valderio
6 Armament

Armament moves into the middle of his enemies. He attacks Gillian, but the nimble halfdragon halfling easily evades his attacks. Trask tries to dispell the construct, but fails. He moves away from the combat. Valderion hovers closer to Aaranth, and lashes out with his guisarme twice. Although he puts a lot of effort in the attack, it is toped half an inch from Aaranths skin by a forcefield. Syro appears outside the ship. he unleashes a barrage of magic missiles at Gillian. Four bolts of force tear into her chest and abdomen, tearing away chunks of flesh. She staggers backards, right into the rapier of Alestair who comes swooping from below the ship, piercing her lung. She coughs up some blood, and drops to the deck in a spreading pool of blood (-5 hp, dying). Bonal Morr attacks teh construct, but misses

Note : I was PC-less, sorry for the delay.
Valderion(5) hovers above the deck, and is 10' away from Aaranth. Syro deskane(3) is quite a bit more to the east of the map (190' from the construct).

Please wait for the aundarians to react. have a nice day. One of you might want to ghost Bonall morr. I usually type this at work, and don't have access to any books, so I have no idea what his special abilities are doing....

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Eeeexcellent. Alright team, just keep focusing fire and we may yet take these guys. Whoever hasn't made it to the top of the tower will get there soon, so we need to keep dropping light targets as fast as possible. I think next target of choice should be Devon (the one who manifested the Construct).

Kaodi

Hero
For clarification, because I know it would otherwise be difficult to show on the map, is Valderion 10 ft directly above Aaranth, or 10 ft up and 5 ft to the right?

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Well, warlocks can wear armor, so I can see it happening. Pretty well defended warlock though :). On another note, we should try to keep healing Armament, he's a nice effective target.

Scurry

First Post
I can see a warlock being a dex monkey. Ranged touch and all that. That can jack your AC pretty high.

Hopefully next round I can get a proper full attack off, and light some people up like Las Vegas.

Remove ads