• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thrane strike force. RAIDERS OF AUNDAIR STAY OUT

DrZombie

First Post
Code:
..ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
01...................................................................................
02...................................................................................
03...................................................................................
04....................................................................................
05....................................................................................
06....................................................................................
07............................/..\.....................................................
08........................../......\...................................................
09......................../....BB...\.................................................
10....................../............\................................................
11..................../_______________\...............................................
12...................I....SS...........I............................................
13...................I.................I............................................
14......__...........I................ I............................................
15..../.... \______..I.................I...........................................
16...I.H....I........IF....HHH.........I............................................
17...I......I___K__..I.....HHH.........I.............................................
18....\ __ /.........I.....HHH.........I.............................................
19...................I.................I............................................
20.............XXXXXXX................XXXXXXX....................................
21...................I..D6............I.............................................
22...................I..gJx1.2......3..I.............................................
23...................I....A5...........I.............................................
24...................I...s.............I.............................................
25...................I_SS______________I.............................................
26....................I................I..............................................
27.....................\............../................................................
28......................I.....BB....I...............................................
29.......................\_________/.................................................
30....................................................................................
31...................................................................................
32.....................................................................................
33.....................................................................................

H  hatch
BB Ballista
SS stairway
XXXXXXX : support beams for the elemental ring.

x astral Construct
g halfling
J unarmored elf
D Armored figure
F Armored figure
K Armored figure
s Unarmored, armed with shield and sword

1 Bonall Morr
2 trask
3 Syro deskane
4 Alestair Sarhain
5 Valderio
6 Armament

the doors to the decks are located next to the stairway. The foredeck is one floor high, the aft deck two floors. The top floor of the aft deck contains the pilot's house and has large windows all around.

Round5

Valderion flies and moves to attack A with his guisarme, hitting and wounding him attack 25 dmg 9. Armament moves and lashes out with his twohander, hitting both halfling and elf with two mighty strokes. Attack 27 dmg 9 attack 26 dmg 14; Syro deskano hasted his friends, and gets healed by Trask, who moves on to b22. Bonall morr attacks the construct without wasting too much time, but sadly misses. Allestair backflips and flies under the ship.

Remarks : please use invisiblecastle for rolls. Bonall morr and allestair are MIA, feel free to ghost them. Allestair plans to swoop under the ship and then set up a sneak attack in the next round.

Wait for my next update before posting your actions.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Alright, everyone should be hasted now (+1 to AC, so DrZ knows), and I was going to move 70' back and up with Valderion's free move (so I'm not open to being melee'd up).

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Well I thought I'd mentioned that in my plan above. If no one else has gone yet, could I just get moved back off the map a bit? You can understand why standing in the middle of a burgeoning melee fight isn't on my top ten list of most fun activities for a wizard.

Dekana

Explorer
Trask casts Dispel Magic, targeted at the Astral Construct. The spell fails to dispel the Construct (DC was at least 11, rolled 9). Trask then moves to F22.

DrZombie

First Post
Code:
..ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
01...................................................................................
02...................................................................................
03...................................................................................
04....................................................................................
05....................................................................................
06....................................................................................
07............................/..\.....................................................
08........................../......\...................................................
09......................../....BB...\.................................................
10....................../............\................................................
11..................../_______________\...............................................
12...................I....SS...........I............................................
13...................I.................I............................................
14......__...........I................ I............................................
15..../.... \______..I.................I...........................................
16...I.H....I........I.....HHH.........I............................................
17...I......I______..I.....HHH.........I.............................................
18....\ __ /.........I.....HHH.........I.............................................
19...................I..F..............I............................................
20.............XXXXXXX...Ks...........XXXXXXX....................................
21...................I.D.6............I.............................................
22...................I.g.Jx1.2.........I.............................................
23...................I...A.5...........I.............................................
24...................I.................I.............................................
25...................I_SS______________I.............................................
26....................I................I..............................................
27.....................\............../................................................
28......................I.....BB....I...............................................
29.......................\_________/.................................................
30....................................................................................
31...................................................................................
32.....................................................................................
33.....................................................................................

H  hatch
BB Ballista
SS stairway
XXXXXXX : support beams for the elemental ring.

x astral Construct
g Gillian
J Jael
D Devon
F Forge
K Konnel
s Syralo

1 Bonall Morr
2 trask
3 Syro deskane
4 Alestair Sarhain
5 Valderio
6 Armament

the doors to the decks are located next to the stairway. The foredeck is one floor high, the aft deck two floors. The top floor of the aft deck contains the pilot's house and has large windows all around.

Round 6

init:

Jael spins with an elbow coming towards Armaments face following immediatily with a kick to it's knee. The Warforged doesn't seem impressed. It appears his shell is tougher then usual. (1 dmg). Gillian takes a step back and unleshes her eldritch energy, wounding the warforged, dealing 12 damage. Aaranth moves a step aside, draws his bow and shoots at Valderion, but misses. Ghaunder attacks Allestair, but misses also. Retief attacks Allestair, but misses. Devon moves aside, and reaches out with his mind. He feels, however, that Valderion just barely manages to escape with his mind intact. The construct attacks Armament, and hits, doing 14 points of damage, and it tries to grapple with the warforged. Forge imbues Konnels armor and moves. Konnel moves as fast as he can and moves next to the construct. Sarello teleports next to the warforged. "I am deeply sorry, that was less than honorable...but so was attacking us when we are all in our skivvies." He says, swings and misses.

Armament has taken a total of 27 pts damage, that is with DR/2 allready accounted for. If I'm not mistaken spells ignore DR, so the eldritch blast does full damage. If I am mistaken, that makes it two damage less. He also needs to make a str check DC 9, or be grappled.

Action

Zurai

First Post
Actually, no one says anything within 20 feet of Armament (the 20 foot radius silence spell is centered on him). Eldritch Blast does indeed ignore DR and doesn't have a verbal component so that 12 damage hurts.

Strength check DC 9 (1d20+3=13) He succeeds the Strength check to avoid being tripped.

Armament 5' steps to W22 and full attacks the warlock (g) using a 2-point Power Attack (Attack and damage (1d20+8=14, 3d6+9=17), I'm not sure that'll hit so spending an Action Point (1d6=4) to bring the attack total to 18. The second attack from haste: Attack and damage (1d20+8=18, 3d6+9=19)). He'll spend a swift action to regain his maneuvers, triggering Vital Recovery and healing 8 points of damage as a consequence.

If the first attack drops the warlock, the second will be directed at the psion (D).

If you want, you could make them roll a Sense Motive to tell that Armament seems solely focused on taking down spellcasting types, utterly ignoring individuals that are physically attacking him. Or just tell them. Or not. Up to you.

[sblock=stats]Armament
HP: 40/59
AC: 20 (Touch 12, Flat-footed 19)
Fort +8 Ref +6 Will +6
BAB/Grapple: +5/+8
Melee Atk: +8 (2d6+9+1d6/19-20/x2, greatsword +1)

Manuevers Readied:
Counters - Moment of Perfect Mind
Strikes - Steel Wind, Emerald Razor, Bonecrusher

Current Stance:
Punishing Stance (-2 AC, +1d6 damage, already figured into stats)

Magic Item charges:
Sandals of sprinting 3/3
Brute gauntlets 3/3

Active Buffs:
fly
haste
silence
Force of Will (+3 Will save)
Motive Ardor (+1 damage)
Protection Devotion (+3 AC)
[/sblock]

Last edited: