Threadkiller

Dragonwriter

First Post
The most perplexing thing I've learned in this thread is that gnomes apparently do not rouge their butt-cheeks.

I had been mis-informed.

That's what you get for listening to those kobolds!

I think that depends... If you stab the gnome in his rear end, does the blood count as rouge? If so, those kobolds were entirely accurate in their information. :devil:
Of course, the above question is entirely in the interest of science and expanding knowledge concerning stabbing gnomes proper classification of gnomes and their dying/pain habits. :angel:

Yes, my kobolds, go forth, wreak havoc, stab behinds, and steal everyone's left shoe!

Leif

Adventurer
SHOCKED I am, DW! Shocked, appalled, and flabbergasted!! You'll be hearing from the IBGWS* very soon!

*International Brotherhood of Gnomes, Wizards, and Shoemakers (They don't like to be called 'cobblers.' Sounds too much like dessert.)

Dragonwriter

First Post
SHOCKED I am, DW! Shocked, appalled, and flabbergasted!!

At what? The kobold minions? I thought everyone loved kobolds... Shouldn't come as a surprise. ;)

*International Brotherhood of Gnomes, Wizards, and Shoemakers (They don't like to be called 'cobblers.' Sounds too much like dessert.)

I knew there was another reason I liked eating them. The gnomish shoemakers, I mean, not the dessert. Though having them for dessert works fine. Come to think of it, a gnome-cobbler cobbler could be quite a dish! :lol:

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Someone will kill it eventually. There's no such thing as an immortal thread. Though stickies maybe don't count.
Stickies are undead threads.

Archived threads have ascended to divinity and are thus indeed immortal.

Lan-"alas, this thread aspires to neither such distinction"-efan

Remove ads