• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ties that Bind - 3.5 Forgotten Realms Gestalt

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rystil
You haven’t listed you HP, which should be 85 if I’ve added them up correctly.
Break down your saves.
I would say break down your attacks, but I really don’t care. 
The number of skills from each class would be helpful.
Somewhere on your sheet you should list money spent and current funds available.

Okay, I had work to do for a while but I'm back, so I'll get on this.

You haven’t listed you HP, which should be 85 if I’ve added them up correctly.

I couldn't find how you wanted us to calculate them, though from the number you gave, I'm guessing you are giving 3/4 of max and counted off by 2?

Break down your saves.
Okay, I'll do that shortly.

The number of skills from each class would be helpful.
Alright, that's easy enough. It's either 2 or 4 at each level, each plus 7, which I'll list.

Somewhere on your sheet you should list money spent and current funds available.

I listed that by each item, but I can do a total too. Current funds = -3 GP :uhoh:

GSFRumble

First Post
Bruggin Darkforge edited in the Rogue's Gallery, now featuring two Resist Energy and two Protection from Energy spells... and nearly double the mundane equipment of anyone else. Now, the fun part's gonna be using it all. :}

Oh yes, and he's also featuring the aforementioned Feat edits, and some minor changes, such as he now carries battleaxes instead of hammers, has weights, costs, and totals for ALL his equipment (along with a listed load catagory)... ummm... it's all formatted-y... and stuff...

And I still haven't gotten any feedback on my background/appearance work... you're making me sad, people. Ignore the warning signs, feed the ego! Feed it!

GSFRumble

First Post
Ummm... Someone, care to explain why your primary hand's weapon damage drops from +13 to +10 when you go Two Weapon Crazy in combat? Only the offhand is at .5 Str mod for damage.

Someone

Adventurer
If I use the double sword as a two handed weapon the damage is 1,5x Str bonus (9) + Weapon specialization (2) + weapon enhancement (2) = 13. The main attack damage when using two weapon fighting is Str bonus (6) + Weapon enhancement (2) + weapon specialization (2) = 10. And the off hand attack damage is 1/2 x Str bonus + weapon enhancement (2) + weapon specialization (2) = 7.

GSFRumble

First Post
D'oh! See, that's why if I ever build a TWF character, I always build it to use normal people weapons. :p I forgot about using only one end; and frankly, unless you took the Leap Attack feat and I missed it, I don't see why on earth you'd do it.

Someone

Adventurer
GSFRumble said:
and frankly, unless you took the Leap Attack feat and I missed it, I don't see why on earth you'd do it.

I´ll try to avoid making only one attack, but it can come up, it I make a charge or an attack or opportunity.

Kyoni

First Post
GSFRumble said:
And I still haven't gotten any feedback on my background/appearance work... you're making me sad, people. Ignore the warning signs, feed the ego! Feed it!
Ok :] I really like your description and background, but there is one little detail I loved: your unadorned armor :p with runes on both shoulders, front and back *gg*

Now really... except for this little slip it's great to read :)

GSFRumble

First Post
I meant unadorned in the sense that it lacks additional protrusions or superfluous accoutriments... or extra embossing... 'tis just three runes, one on each shoulder and one on the back.

gabrion

First Post
Alright everyone, I've looked back over everyone's characters and it seems we are pretty much ready to go. I will be posting seperate IC and OOC threads soon so we can get things rolling.

Also, I forgot to address this before, but everyone should decide how well they know one another. People are mostly from different places, so you don't need to know one another, but being accomplished adventurers as you are, you could have heard of one another (especially if you have been in the same city for a while).

Last edited:

Remove ads